Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GeorgiaPeach wrote:
    They believe that they can shame people into accepting illegal immigration because they call them names. And of course we want to be accepting of anything and everything, right? Live in the gray, not black and white, and who cares about following the laws in relation to immigration.
    Since the Mexican's have long been jealous and angry over the fact that they lost to us in the 19th century, they have always been brash and apathetic about American law. I can't say that about all of them. You can't help but feel from some or most of them the underlying emotion of contempt for the American people and their laws. When they say 'no English' in our country when they know how to speak English is proof. Any fool who plans to make a better life in other than one's own country had better learn the native language. For the ignorant ones, this is proof that they have either been told not to assimilate or they are ridicolously stupid. I think the former. It's the uneducated ones that have been lied to and exploited and steered toward that emotion, for it is them who are the pawns of a great propaganda campaign that is the brunt of a borderless North America. Its immediate goal is a conspiracy to destroy the colonial founding culture of America and labeling leads the way.

The globalists don't care about the lives that suffer because of multi-culturalism. This instrument, forged by the idea of "divide and conquor", is being used to freeze this great society's melting pot, the instrument of peace and prosperity. Cultures that keep to their own belong behind their own borders. Multi-cultralism is a cancer. It breads war mongering. We don't need no stinkin global government, its bound to destroy us all who hold dear the ideas of freedom, peace and prosperity.

If this conspiracy wasn't a truth, we wouldn't be seeing the massive influx, the wayward corporate philosophies or the death of citizens by the hands of illegal entrants in this country, of whom are ALL criminals simply by being here without permission. But then again, permission to be here is an attribute of our immigration laws and we all know what those 20-30 million illegal entrants think of that. You can thank your federal government for this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's great, ALIPAC got smeared by the Blogging Millionaires.

Woo, when Rich Liberal Democrats spin an attack, no one on the Net is safe from "hate speech"!

Did y'all know the Huffington post was created with Oil Money! Just thought I would lower your opinion of it a little more.

And... Chicago is the pilot pet project. They have incorporated a local paper into the online paper. That's why they are defending the Democratic candidate of Chicago from the evils of an "extremist group" ALIPAC endorsement.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    "The congressman sent out these ads a day after Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) an anti-immigrant, enforcement only, extremist group announced their
    They're not only calling us extremists, They're also calling us "Anti-Immigrant" conveniently leaving out "Illegal" ...as most others do.

As mentioned....they feel that we carry to much power.
    I know, I love the Orwellian double-speak. They think calling them illegals is code for hate speech. Someone needs to tell them that the DHS calls them "illegal aliens." And we are "enforcement only." LMAO....do they mean: "Law Only?"
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I just had to go there and post.

As a Independent I have looked at all sides of the issue. Illegal Aliens regardless of where they are from are here illegally and need to leave. Most Americans are against any form of Amnesty and our voice is the one that should matter because this is OUR country. Americans spent 338 Billion dollars on illegals last year. Most illegals are from Mexico which has some of the toughest immigration laws in the world. I have also looked at ALIPAC and found the people there to be reasonable and they do not tolerate any racist comments or attitudes, in fact they tell you up front that no racists need apply. ALIPAC is not anti-immigrant but they are anti-illegal no matter where you are from. America is tired of the expense of illegals, the crime and gangs and the refusal to assimilate themselves into America. If you want to blame anyone you can blame the illegals from S. America as they come here for years and refuse to assimilate and then tell America that they have the right to be here. I dont think so and with the economy in America now I really dont think they have much future here. I would say it's time they go home or they can expect a wakeup some night in the near future by I.C.E.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Great post. wmarincic!

Huffington Post sucks and they have long history of saying BS.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I read on the Drudge Report yesterday that one of the Huffington Post's female reporters was charged with stabbing her lesbian ex-lover to death 200 times with a screw driver.

Talk about family values! I wonder if it was a hate crime? Talk about tolerance from the compassionate left?

Can you imagine the national media uproar if one of ALIPAC's employees stabbed anyone with a screw driver 200 times? You would not be able to pick up a newspaper in America without reading about how it was an example of how hateful the 'anti-immigrant' groups can be.

W

April
    FINAL PUSH RED ALERT! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-797748.html#797748

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I read on the Drudge Report yesterday that one of the Huffington Post's female reporters was charged with stabbing here lesbian ex-lover to death 200 times with a screw driver.

Talk about family values! I wonder if it was a hate crime? Talk about tolerance from the compassionate left?

Can you imagine the national media uproar if one of ALIPAC's employees stabbed anyone with a screw driver 200 times? You would not be able to pick up a newspaper in America without reading about how it was an example of how hateful the 'anti-immigrant' groups can be.

W
    Well....we know how to make the headlines.
    ------------------------

Ain't No Stopping Us ! Let'em run scared about our willingness to stand our grounds and fight for our Country that we love so much !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast