Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huffington Post is Lying about ALIPAC!

I have bolded the part that is a complete lie and included my demand for retraction below....

--

Lindsey Graham Gay? Conservative Group ALIPAC Demands Senator 'Admit Homosexuality'

First Posted: 04-20-10 01:48 PM | Updated: 04-20-10 01:55 PM

Read More: Alipac, Gay Rights, Graham, Immigration, Immigration Policy, Immigration Reform, Immigration Rights, Lindsey Graham, Lindsey Graham Gay, Sen. Graham, Sen. Lindsey Graham, Politics News

William Gheen, head of the conservative, anti-"amnesty," anti-illegal immigration group Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), spoke at a Greenville, S.C. Tea Party rally this weekend and called for Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to "come out of that log cabin closet."

According to Gheen, being gay is "a secret that Lindsey Graham has."

Gheen told the crowd: "I hope this secret it isn't being used as leverage over Senator Graham, so today I think Senator Graham, you need to come forward and tell people about your alternative lifestyle and your homosexuality."

"Barney Frank is more honest and brave than you," Gheen continued, referring to the openly-gay Massachusetts congressman.

ALIPAC has posted the video titled "US Senator Graham is Gay" -- and tagged with the keywords "queer" and "fag" -- on YouTube, where various news outlets have covered it.

The group defended itself Monday, and in fact doubled down on calls for Lindsay Graham to admit his homosexuality.

In a statement, ALIPAC alleged that a "brief clip of Gheen's speech, which is out of proper context, has already gone viral on YouTube and been reported by Keith Olberman on MSNBC without proper permissions or attributions."

"US Senator Lindsey Graham is gay and while many people in South Carolina and Washington DC know that, the general public and Graham's constituents do not," Gheen said in the statement. Though Gheen claimed, both in the statement and at the Tea Party rally, that he does "not care about Graham's private life," he again said that Graham must declare his supposed homsexuality "so the public can rest assured he is not being manipulated with his secret."

"I need to figure out why you're trying to sell out your own countrymen and I need to make sure you being gay isn't it," Gheen said over the weekend.

Anonymous rumors of Sen. Graham's supposed homosexuality have swirled around Washington before. In the run-up to Justice Sotomayor's confirmation hearing, Graham asked Sotomayor to explain uncredited comments about her past behavior. A blogger reactd by asking Graham to respond to anonymous speculation that he was gay.

Watch the video, started at the "gay" comments, or start from the beginning for full context:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/2 ... 44554.html

---

April 20, 2010 2:05pm EST

Huffington Post!

Your article about my speech and comments about Lindsey Graham is fine and balanced with one major exception.

This statement is completely false

"ALIPAC has posted the video titled "US Senator Graham is Gay" -- and tagged with the keywords "queer" and "fag" -- on YouTube, where various news outlets have covered it."

and I demand you remove the part making the false claim we tagged that video with the words "queer" and "Fag" immediately or we will file suit tomorrow!

I wrote those tags personally and I do not use that language and never would use such language to damage my own message and credibility.

It is shocking you would insert such a lie and that is about to become the story if you do not remove that false claim immediately.

Resolutely,

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC has posted the video titled "US Senator Graham is Gay" -- and tagged with the keywords "queer" and "fag" -- on YouTube...
    When I read that part above I didn't think it sounded like you at all W. We'll see if they retract that part.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They may have been on the short clip
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

could someone else have posted a video and used those tags ?

The Huffington Post has also removed the account for ALIPAC I created thus blocking me from posting the truth in the comments beneath the article.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Huff Post are a bunch of loons, maybe Arianna Huffington is sore about it because after being married to rich oil man and Republican Congressman Michael Huffington for 20 years he came out as being gay and they got divorced. Many she indirectly made Michael switch with all her idiotic whining?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The Huffington Post has also removed the account for ALIPAC I created thus blocking me from posting the truth in the comments beneath the article.

W
    what would you deem appropriate wording to post, you have many supporteres here, we can all set up accounts and post the correct information, if nothing else, they would be very tied up deleting that many accounts

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    They did the same to me also a month ago because I pointed out illegal immigration benefits 100 Mexicans and Central Americans for every Asian, African, European, and South American who benefited, thus amnesty is racist. They don't want to admit they are racist for supporting amnesty.

We have been hacked! Someone did insert those tags!!!!!!!

---

Michael,

I stand corrected. This is not the information I put into our account. We have been hacked. I am changing the information now and I'm not sure what to say except that I did not write those words into our description.

I will change our password and contact Youtube to complain.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

I have worked to secure our youtube account and sent this to Huffington Post

Mr. Falcone,

I apologize for my hostility toward your publication. I had no idea our account had been comprised.

We have changed our Youtube account passwords and removed the offensive terms that were inserted by an unknown third party. If you could please discuss this incident with the writer of the article and consider making a note that we did not put those words into our account and would never resort to such language.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast