Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

well...I guess W did call him out...

I can't believe what they allow on their blog. And since when did ALIPAC become the GOP? This is what I blogged.

I have to say the only hate is here on these blogs. Maybe you should take the time to check facts before you start making assumptions. ALIPAC is not a Conservative Republican Group. ALIPAC stands for "Americans for Legal Immigration". This group is made up of both Democrats as well as Republicans. There is no hate speech or racism allowed on their forums. As a registered Democrat I am embarrassed by the ignorance I have read here. Maybe you should all do a little soul searching, because what I see here is that you are all guilty of what you are accusing others of doing. Instead of reading headlines and watching a blurp and joining the pack of wolves do some research and check out the facts.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I tried to look, but do not know where the find that info, I am not as familiar with some of these sites other than to view the videos.

Does not surprise me at all, that someone would hack it to put that on there, the OBL and possibly even a Grahamnesty supporter would love to have that there for slander purposes.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12