Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a rag of a blog/site. I am 100% behind Jeff Sessions! Mr. Sessions is an asset to America, and the silly pandering minority are VERY afraid... VERY AFRAID.

Yes, as usual, they resort to attacks based on their jaded beliefs rather that actual principal and fact. I am calloused to their inane blathering about racism, etc.

Let's use Mr. Sessions appointment as a rallying focus and press on with even more gusto!

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    I think the Republicans will rally in support of Sen. Sessions and take it to the Open Border thugs. I am sensing a backlash brewing from GOP senators against America's Voice.
    I agree, (Latin) America's Voice is run by that slimeball Frank Sharry. They are proud of helping foreigners to break our laws and steal from Americans!

Just read this from their front page:

"Marxavi Angel Martinez came to America with her parents. The family came to the U.S. on valid visas but stayed in America after establishing a good life for their family."

They are basically saying eliminate the borders so that any foreigner who wants a "good life" can come here and take it from Americans!!! Nothing about rescuing oppressed political refugees from tyrannical dictators. Nothing about the best and brightest to help our economy and create jobs for Americans.

No, they think we should give away everything Americans have built here over the last 230 years, just because we worked harder and smarter than the rest of the world.

The Communists could not beat us during the Cold War, now they are trying to prevail through mass immigration!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are three links within this post available at the source:
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... M3MzdmZTU=

From The Corner at National Review Online

the corner
    Friday, May 08, 2009
    Have You No Sense of Decency, Sir? [Mark Krikorian]

In order to preempt attacks on their upcoming Supreme Court nominee, the lefties are already trying to Bork his or her chief examiner, Sen. Jeff Sessions, new ranking member of Senate Judiciary (having Borked him two decades ago when he was a judicial nominee himself). Of course, like other conservatives subjected to the left's Two-Minute Hate, Sessions is an honorable man and a dedicated public servant. (Considering the president's timeline for the nomination, maybe the campaign is better described as the Six-Month Hate.) This first salvo in the attack on Sessions is the usual slime, published by Frank Sharry of the open-borders group America's Voice and based on smears from the odious SPLC (whose head, Morris Dees, was recently, and for the umpteenth time, denounced by his fellow leftists, this time by Alexander Cockburn as "the arch-salesman of hate mongering"). I'd call it McCarthyite, but that's not only cliched at this point, but McCarthy was an amateur compared to his heirs on the Left.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's disturbing that the new Ranking Member on the Senate Judiciary Committee has very close ties to hate groups and white nationalists. More disturbing is that his colleagues in the Senate minority find nothing wrong with that.
    If that's not left-wing propaganda, I don't know what is!

And it's funny though how Barack Obama's real ties to Jerimiah Wright were just fine and dandy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123