Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a huge example of how low people will go in politics to try to deface a politician. All I see in the above is 'anti-immigrant.' The word 'illegal' is missing. Hmmm....big diff!

While channel surfing saw MSNBC a couple nights ago dug up some old quotes of Sessions from the 70's and 80's to try to smear him. I immediately thought of Senator Byrd and his past but they wouldn't dare go there would they? So the extreme lefties are going all out to do what they can against this obviously popular senator.

And this 'hate group' talk is getting old. It's so obvious it is an attempt to hush up those of us who simply want our immigration laws enforced. Too bad our own government doesn't follow their own laws.

Low low low.....they should be ashamed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Huff ington Post

This is the same Post that was started on Saturday Night Live, right?

That Arianna Huffington sure is a cut-up!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It is obvious that the pro-illegals use words like "racists," "white supremacists," etc because to them it is leverage. They know the illegals DO NOT belong in the USA, so in order to keep them here, they recite those words in hopes that they can get them to stay here.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I've twice posted on HuffPro's forum re illegal immigration. Both times those posts and all replies were vaporized within one hour. IMO it's OK for Huffer to have a point of view, but it's not OK to censor the views of others.

wilro, their charges are nonsensical, but making them gets them media exposure. IMO every time we contact anybody re illegal aliens, we should include our own rallying cry, "Americans first in this magnificent country."

LOL America's Choice!! How is it that America's choice is deportation, but there is a pro-illegal law breaking organization called America's Choice? Illegals HATE America, they proved that with their flags
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Huffy is nothing more than a vindictive lieing, mean spirited B_____with a capitol B.

I can not believe how hateful the people on the Left MSM is and they have the nerve to thrash and brow beat anyone and I mean anyone who disagree's with them....I guess they don't know much about the history of America or the constitution.....talk about Hate Groups!!

Keep up the great work Senator Sessions....We love and respect you!!! You are a real patriot!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Open-Door Liberals will keep doing this until someone starts sueing them - that is the only way to stop them as they know that they can discredit someone easy by calling them a name (even if they know its not true). If we did the same to them they would take everyone to court in a heartbeat.

It is said that 'even bad publicity is good publicity.'

The Republicans have had their butts handed to them by the base, rightfully so IMO. Attacks from a rag like the Huffington Post aimed at a prominent opponent of the left helps to bring the Republican base back into line to aid in defense against a enemy which they find more vile than the party that they have always belonged too.

The disgust from the base of the Republican party if it festers long enough could prove contagious and infect the base of the Democrats. If that were to happen at the same time as the disgust that Republicans are facing, crap could hit the fan, as the two disgusted parties could turn on the established network of corupt, thieving, so and so's and all bets would be off.

Therefor it is best for the medias to work together and agree to bash one another, and reassure the prospect that the bases will respectively defend home territory, thus helping to assure the status quo.

'So you think I am a bonehead. I am a bonehead who has retained my position of power and all is well at the country club. Thanks base for your defense. I will remember you all at election time.'

I think the Republicans will rally in support of Sen. Sessions and take it to the Open Border thugs. I am sensing a backlash brewing from GOP senators against America's Voice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast