Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huge July 4th event in CA with Tom Tancredo as keynote!

Well, it is official, Mr. Tom Tancredo will be one of our keynote speakers at the 2nd annual July 4th event "Secure America Now" to be held at Camp Vigilance!

For all of you who would like to meet Tom, and hopefully the Ramos family also along with many others in the movement please make your reservations early! This year we are expecting over 500+ people in attendance for the event! Last year was such a great turnout that we decided to do it all over (with the exception of cooking the pigs in the pit) This year food will be catered in so we all can visit with one another.

Here is the short version of what is going to be happening:

Bring the family.
    To the Second Annual
    Secure America Now Event it is an American Celebration of Sovereignty.

If you are tired of what the Federal Government is not doing to secure our borders, if you want to show the government that “We the Peopleâ€
    Ken Dreger

My wife and I will be there!
    Last year was a great time and it looks like you have out done yourself this year Ken.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    My wife and I will be there!
    Last year was a great time and it looks like you have out done yourself this year Ken.
    Great, make your reservations ASAP! We need head counts....

Ken :P :P :P
    Ken Dreger

bump

Getting great response from everyone, lets see if we can get this into a Sticky mode for a while please?

Ken
    Ken Dreger

For those of you who thought about going last year, you missed out. I got to meet Capt. Duncan Hunter and talk with him along with Monica Ramos, listen to some good people and even went on a border tour. Lots of good people and food too.
    This area is in rural San Diego county with lots of chapparel and oak trees far from the city noise, the drive itself is worth it.
    Don't miss this one!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please post this again when we get closer to this event. I will attend this event if I can.

W

Thanks William

Will do, thanks William, be sure to let us know, we would like to add you to the Keynote speakers list as soon as we can. It will also add as a draw for the event.......

Ken
    Ken Dreger