Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huge Slave Labour Pool: A Plan by them.

I have been thinking and I am almost positive that "this" is part of the plan.

Part of the HUGE influx of illegals is for low paying jobs. Okay. Well, it is obvious that these current illegals WILL not rise economically ie.. poor to middle class anytime soon.

So, we have ~20million in possible slave labour pool. Now, EVEN george 'lamebrain' bush says "NO MORE EVER" or whatever else he tries to sell. THOSE NOW LEGAL 20million illegals can draw from a unlimited supply of cheap labour from the south by "sponsoring 3 - 4" additional family members to now become legal. So, in essense the CHEAP labour pool is readily available for generations to come.

Also, with this approach you actually GET MORE cheap labour and those who can't speak english, thus keeping the HUGE pool of poor/welfare available.

Right now. If you want to work, you have to cross the border. If that bill passes, they become citizens - stay in their economic state and THEN bring in NEW POOLS OF UNSKILLED CHEAP LABOUR to fill the void AS the current citizens children assimliate a little better - thus seeking OTHER jobs.

Does this make sense? I hope I explained it well.

Re: Huge Slave Labour Pool: A Plan by them.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I have been thinking and I am almost positive that "this" is part of the plan.

Part of the HUGE influx of illegals is for low paying jobs. Okay. Well, it is obvious that these current illegals WILL not rise economically ie.. poor to middle class anytime soon.

So, we have ~20million in possible slave labour pool. Now, EVEN george 'lamebrain' bush says "NO MORE EVER" or whatever else he tries to sell. THOSE NOW LEGAL 20million illegals can draw from a unlimited supply of cheap labour from the south by "sponsoring 3 - 4" additional family members to now become legal. So, in essense the CHEAP labour pool is readily available for generations to come.

Also, with this approach you actually GET MORE cheap labour and those who can't speak english, thus keeping the HUGE pool of poor/welfare available.

Right now. If you want to work, you have to cross the border. If that bill passes, they become citizens - stay in their economic state and THEN bring in NEW POOLS OF UNSKILLED CHEAP LABOUR to fill the void AS the current citizens children assimliate a little better - thus seeking OTHER jobs.

Does this make sense? I hope I explained it well.

I agree with you, and you explained it well!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Thereafter, as they become "legalized" with a deportation-proof Z visa, they can be more open in seeking employment at higher wages.

Then there will be fewer illegals seeking the low-paying jobs, and the demand for more illegal aliens (without Z visas) starts the cycle over again.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Thereafter, as they become "legalized" with a deportation-proof Z visa, they can be more open in seeking employment at higher wages.

Then there will be fewer illegals seeking the low-paying jobs, and the demand for more illegal aliens (without Z visas) starts the cycle over again.

That is exactly what they are doing, and we can kiss the middleclass goodby! And that jerk we have for a president says that making them legal is good for America! What a sick, sick traitor president and government we have now!

You are correct, Bright Nail...there will be an endless supply of cheap labor. Furthermore, the newly legalized can bring in their unskilled, itinerant wives and millions of children who speak NO English and have very little education. IN CA, a family can get up to $500/per child in SSI if they can prove that they have been looking for employment and are unable to find a job. This is why most of the Mexican mothers can afford to stay home with their kids while American families require two incomes just to stay afloat. Mexican men want their women barefoot and pregnant!

Right now, there are many, many rural villages that have been emptied of all the men. Only the women and children remain. There are approximately 60M unskilled, illiterate Mestizos left in Southern and Central Mexico. Expect these 60M to come immediately if amnesty passes. Mexico is dumping it's entire underclass on the US!

I wonder how Mexico will survive without it's remisas! I'm sure they will figure out another way to extort money from us!!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    [The] president says that making them legal is good for America!
    Notice that he also says that they are necessary for "our economy," meaning, "his and the fat cats' economy."

Likewise, legalizing the illegal aliens is good for "our America."

Sorry, Pres. Bush, we know what "our" means to you, and it doesn't include us.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!