Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huge Win for America: Illegal Alien Arellano Captured!!!

Huge Win for America: Illegal Alien Elvira Arellano Captured!

By John W. Lillpop

Proving that rule of law and justice are not entirely dead in California, federal immigration authorities arrested illegal alien-anarchist Elvira Arrellano on a beautifully brilliant Sunday afternoon in Los Angeles.

Arrellano is the cowardly Mexican criminal who hid behind the Christian cross and her eight-year-old son in order to escape justice while squatting in a church near Chicago.

With the arrest of this contemptible criminal, Michael Chertoff has just 29,999,999 additional illegal aliens on his list to hunt down, arrest, and deport.

Do not lose hope, Michael! You can do it, provided that you and Dubya at least try!

At this point, our government needs to completely stop coddling and pampering invading criminals, and focus exclusively on doing the business of the American people.

That means that Homeland Security should arrange to fly Arellano back to Mexico non-stop tonight.

Shipping her back Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning is not good enough. This evil wretch needs to be grabbed by the neck and forcibly removed from America now!

Forget about more deportation hearings, due process, and all of the other nonsense that the ACLU and liberals will bring up in order to keep this third-world tramp in America and away from justice.

Remember Arellano was given due process in the past and was ordered by the courts to get the hell out. But like every illegal alien currently here, Arellano simply does not care about due process or rule of law.

All she is concerned with is protecting her own selfish interests.

ACLU lawyers and Democrats will wring their hands and cry in anguish about separating the saintly Arellano from her son, Saul. "We cannot break up families with such cold, calculated indifference," they will scream.
    They may have a point. To which I say, OK, let's ship Saul and his degenerate mother back to Mexico together, make it a family deportation.

In that manner, the youngster can be with his corrupt mother as long as necessary, while preserving the right to excercise his U.S. citizenship at an appropriate time in the future.

By doing the right thing in dealing with Elvira Arellano, our government can send a badly needed message to illegal aliens already here and those contemplating an invasion from Mexico and other third-world origins.

That message is: Illegal aliens will be hunted down, arrested, and deported as soon as possible, irrespective of family ties.

After all, illegal is illegal, family or not.

Sending such a message now will have the added benefit of causing illegal aliens to begin the process of self-deportation.

And that would be a wonderful thing!

This is good indeed, but I have lost all hope in this Administration would do anything more than deport a few thousand here and there to try and say "see we are trying, pass our reforms now."

They have a NAU agenda, a purpose and a goal to make us all into serfs while taking away our liberties and our country. This administration is so ass backwards that they enforce the border of a country 9,000 miles away and do practically nothing on our own southern border. We have statistics to back up that more Americans are killed by illegals than all of the troop KIA's in Iraq. How is this even possible?

It's time to wake up Ladies and Gentleman. It's time to wake up and listen to the predictions of our founding fathers. The ones that gave you the liberty that you have lost. The ones that fought, bled, died and risked torture to give you everything they did not. It's time to band together, the CFR, the trilateral commission is banking on American's inability to band together to do anything. They are stupifying the American people with false claims and counting on Americans not to seek the truth. Those that have are far to few to make a change.

I began my search for a reason why the borders were not being enforced. My search yeilded me something far more sinister at play than just the governments inability to enforce the law. We have all heard about the NAU despite the media blackout of the subject. We have known for YEARS that illegals crossed the border with impunity, we have known for YEARS that the people in power are immune to the policys they enact. It's time for a change and to hold them accountable to their actions.

Ladies and Gentleman the government is counting our own stupidity of the U.S. Constitution and our lack of history to give away our country to international bankers to control and manipulate. We lack the will, the fortitude and are too content with our material posessions to stop them. They are counting on this, I pray to god that the American people wake up band together and show them that they are sorely mistaken, and that we won't give this country up without a fight.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Not even on CNN, what the hell. Something is going on and it ain't good. I am wondering if the Feds are just making sure she get back to Chicago safely.