Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hugh Hewitt Show Had Interesting Information

I was just listening to the Hugh Hewitt show and it was very interesting. He had callers from all over the country calling in and saying that they want Romney to stay in the race.

APPARENTLY, Mitt Romney raised a lot of money today, people stood up and fought for him. From what I heard, the Dems WANT McCain to be the Republican candidate because they know that he will not be able to win, AND that apparently a lot of the votes in New Hampshire for McCain actually came from Obama and Clinton supporters.....trying to knock Romney out of the race and keep McCain in.

Just thought I'd report this info. Rick Santorum was on too. It was good to hear from him and he said Romney needs to stay, and Rick Santorum made a LOT of important points.

Just thought I'd pass this on. I may not be telling you anything that you don't already know.

It appears that the media may be trying to run Romney out of the race too.

Apparently A LOT people around the country are VERY disturbed over this as well as this McCain thing. But what may be going on is really starting to become evident.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the report.

I really worry about McCain sailing to the nomination. He is so unsuited for this it's scary. Ten years ago he might have been a passable candidate, but not now. I wouldn't view his age as a factor if he was vying for something a little less mentally and physically daunting than the highest office in the land. Then there's the temperament.

For all the media bashing, Romney is turning into politics' Howard K Stern.

Great report. Romney is our last hope candidate who actualy has a chance.

So it's "funny" how "the media" tried to say that "so many Independent voters" had decided to "switch" from Obama to McCain!

I didn't think THAT sounded very right or reasonable to begin with.

This is what the media did and is doing to Duncan Hunter and I believe that Duncan Hunter tried to tell everyone about it just a couple of days ago, didn't he?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    So it's "funny" how "the media" tried to say that "so many Independent voters" had decided to "switch" from Obama to McCain!

This is what the media did and is doing to Duncan Hunter and I believe that Duncan Hunter tried to tell everyone about it just a couple of days ago, didn't he?
    That is why they kept saying that Obama was leading by double digits---and that he would win----because they wanted the Independents to vote for McCain.

I am glad that people are waking up and appreciating the fact that Romney is our best choice.

Were the callers from different locations throughout the country??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Hewitt is a strong pro-Romney supporter. Rush and Hannity today also reminded listeners today that the race is still very early and that McCain is not a conservative in many ways.

Also, the founder of Domino's Pizza, a big conservative from Michigan endorsed Romney today. He knows how liberal McCain is on many issues.
    ------------------

Here is Rick Santorum's interview with Hugh today:

HH: When you hear the media talking about him, and of course, he got Iraq right, and we’re all grateful for that, but he wasn’t the only Republican to get it right. Do you believe he’s sincerely changed on the immigration bill to where he understands the message that was delivered last summer?

RS: No.

HH: Why not?

RS: Well, I mean, because John McCain was the leader on the other side of the aisle. John McCain was the guy who was working with Ted Kennedy to drive it down our throats, and lectured us repeatedly about how xenophobic we were, lectured us, us being the Republican conference, about how wrong we were on this, how we were on the wrong side of history, and that you know, this is important for his…because having come from Arizona, knowing the strength of the Hispanic community, that we were going to be seen as racists, and he wasn’t going be part of that, that he was not a racist, and that if we were for tougher borders, it was a racist thing. Look, John McCain looks at things through the eyes, on these kind of domestic policy issues, looks at it through the eyes of the New York Times editorial board, and accepts that predisposition that if you are not, if you stand for conservative principles, there’s some genetic defect.

HH: Why can’t John McCain win this election?

RS: Well, number one, John McCain will not get the base of the Republican Party. I mean, there was a reason John McCain collapsed last year, and it’s because he was the frontrunner, and everybody in the Republican Party got a chance to look at him. And when they looked at him, they wait well, wait a minute, he’s not with us on almost all of the core issues of…on the economic side, he was against the President’s tax cuts, he was bad on immigration. On the environment, he’s absolutely terrible. He buys into the complete left wing environmentalist movement in this country. He is for bigger government on a whole laundry list of issues. He was…I mean, on medical care, I mean, he was for re-importation of drugs. I mean, you can go on down the list. I mean, this is a guy who on a lot of the core economic issues, is not even close to being a moderate, in my opinion. And then on the issue of, on social conservative issues, you point to me one time John McCain every took the floor of the United States Senate to talk about a social conservative issue. It never happened. I mean, this is a guy who says he believes in these things, but I can tell you, inside the room, when we were in these meetings, there was nobody who fought harder not to have these votes before the United States Senate on some of the most important social conservative issues, whether it’s marriage or abortion or the like. He always fought against us to even bring them up, because he was uncomfortable voting for them. So I mean, this is just not a guy I think in the end that washes with the mainstream of the Republican Party.

So, it makes you wonder why they are pushing him so hard to be the "choice" as the nominee??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

The media never allowed Hunter on the radar.

I'm getting increasingly angry that anyone actually suited to the Presidency is kicked to the curb. I know I'm not the only one who finds it appalling, not to mention absurd, that we're possibly looking at McCain and Huckabee as our only options. Two illegal alien-enabling Republican impostors? It's nightmarish.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    So, it makes you wonder why they are pushing him so hard to be the "choice" as the nominee??
    Right. The liberal MSM WANT McAmnesty to get the nomination because they know Hillary or Obama can beat him easily and they get their dems in the Whitehouse! Those dems are just salivating at the thought of going up against McAmnesty!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Mark Levin is on now railing against Huckabee and McCain saying they are obviously working together to try to knock out Romney.

BTW, I heard that Romney raised about $5 million today at his fundraiser.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast