Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    So it's "funny" how "the media" tried to say that "so many Independent voters" had decided to "switch" from Obama to McCain!

I didn't think THAT sounded very right or reasonable to begin with.

This is what the media did and is doing to Duncan Hunter and I believe that Duncan Hunter tried to tell everyone about it just a couple of days ago, didn't he?
    The media never allowed Hunter on the radar.

I'm getting increasingly angry that anyone actually suited to the Presidency is kicked to the curb. I know I'm not the only one who finds it appalling, not to mention absurd, that we're possibly looking at McCain and Huckabee as our only options. Two illegal alien-enabling Republican impostors? It's nightmarish.
    Guliani is going to be back in the picture soon as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Mark Levin is on now railing against Huckabee and McCain saying they are obviously working together to try to knock out Romney.

BTW, I heard that Romney raised about $5 million today at his fundraiser.
    That is GREAT news!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    So, it makes you wonder why they are pushing him so hard to be the "choice" as the nominee??
    Right. The liberal MSM WANT McAmnesty to get the nomination because they know Hillary or Obama can beat him easily and they get their dems in the Whitehouse! Those dems are just salivating at the thought of going up against McAmnesty!!
    It is Fox as well-----and they lean more on the conservative/moderate conservative side!!

It is all you hear about-----McCain or Huckabilly!!

It's critical that Mitt Romney win Michigan. I've been looking for polling information but can't find any figures. All I'm hearing is that it's a very competitive race. McCain beat Bush there in 2000 with the independent and Democratic vote. This is what worries me for Romney. Well, that, and Huckabee's continuing misrepresentation of his positions. I guess it will all come down to voter turnout.

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

This is what the media did and is doing to Duncan Hunter and I believe that Duncan Hunter tried to tell everyone about it just a couple of days ago, didn't he?
    Yes he did!

He is definitely being eliminated as a choice by the media. An article on another thread indicated that he will be left out of another debate being held by FOX tonight in SC. It's not clear yet whether he was invited or not. If we find out he wasn't invited, we should blast the "Fair & Balanced" FOX network like there is no tomorrow!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll blast Fox if he wasn't invited. Hunter was always, in my estimation, the preeminent Presidential candidate in terms of qualifications. The media has subjected him to a blackout, which couldn't have been more predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    So, it makes you wonder why they are pushing him so hard to be the "choice" as the nominee??
    Right. The liberal MSM WANT McAmnesty to get the nomination because they know Hillary or Obama can beat him easily and they get their dems in the Whitehouse! Those dems are just salivating at the thought of going up against McAmnesty!!
    It is Fox as well-----and they lean more on the conservative/moderate conservative side!!

A Dem in office would give all the Fox news pseudo reporters tremendous Ammo the next 4 to 8 years.. Ratings would soar..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

MW
    Saki wrote:

I'll blast Fox if he wasn't invited. Hunter was always, in my estimation, the preeminent Presidential candidate in terms of qualifications. The media has subjected him to a blackout, which couldn't have been more predictable.
    Follow this link and start blasting:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97817.html

You'll find a phone number for the SC GOP in the article too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess that's because they're on the side of big business elites who want the illegal immigrant slave labor.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

This type of shenanigans is what could sabotage Romney's chance of taking Michigan fair and square. Integrity is truly passe in American politics. I wouldn't be so concerned about their relatively small numbers if this race wasn't so close. What is pushing Huckabee so high in polling in Michigan?

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php? ... s=Huckabee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast