Thread: Humane borders

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Humane borders

I am so sick of hearing all of you make such inhumane comments about migrants on the borders who are so poor, they are able to get thousands of dollars to hire a coyote. We need to do these things to make the border a more humane place.

Luxury Hotels on the border, so you don't have to camp outside during those uncomfortable nights.

Laundry mats and dry cleaners so you can wash your dirty clothing. (you wanna look good if youre going to a new country)

Hair Salons on the border. (you wanna look good if youre going to a new country)

A Walmart so you can stock up on anything you may have forgot to bring from Mexico.

A masseuse incase you are tense from all of that walking.

A wide variety of restaurants incase you are hungry.

A shopping mall.

A real estate and employment agency to take away the hassle of finding a place to live and a job.

A Hertz Rent-a-car so you can rent a truck or SUV to drive across the border instead of walking.

Vending machines instead of water stations, stocked with snacks and beverages.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

A Hertz Rent-a-car so you can rent a truck or SUV to drive across the border instead of walking.
    This is so cruel. Instead of Hertz, they need a good Limo Services.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Must we give Jorge Bush any more bright ideas?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    You're right. I am so sorry for being so inhumane. Would a hummer limo be good? I assume they will require a minibar, dvd player, and surround sound in the hummer limo?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    You're right. I am so sorry for being so inhumane. Would a hummer limo be good? I assume they will require a minibar, dvd player, and surround sound in the hummer limo?
    and inside a shrine with of BUSH/FOX
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Humane, huh? I'd like to show someone humane.

I got lost going the wrong way on the border highway on the way home from work tonight. There are twice as many vehicles as I've ever seen before in between the fences and it appears as is quite a bit of the fence is new. It could be that it is just not as dusty as usual so it appears newer, but in any event, there were lots of Border Patrol vehicles watching out for us.

So we ARE making strides and we should pat everyone on the back who has put forth such a concentrated effort. My thanks to everyone on these boards for your great work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Hummer limo?? That could be mounted with a machine gun or two so that if the nasty ol' BP should ask them a question or something they can just OPEN FIRE.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Medi-Vac helicopters to get the "about to drop it" Moms to the hospitals faster?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Humane borders

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Vending machines instead of water stations, stocked with snacks and beverages.
    Don't forget vending machines that require change are very cruel! We must provide freebies to the illegal aliens crossing our borders. Free soft drinks, bottled water, chips, candy, hey, everyone - hope on over the border! And, after you've enjoyed the free beverages and snacks, head on down to our nearest hospitals for free medical services, then head to our nearest welfare offices to sign up for various welfare at US tax payer expense.

I wish there was some way the majority of American citizens, including LEGAL immigrants, who oppose illegal immigration could make the much smaller majority of the open borders PC crowd pay for all the welfare given to illegal aliens. This includes SPLC, ACLU, La Raza, MECHLA and others. If they like em' here so much, let their OWN tax dollars support them 100% and leave the rest of us to allow our tax dollars to provide for the needs of our citizens and children. After all, the USA has it's share of poverty too and it is increasing every year.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

One solution might be to relocate the advocates to the country of interest and let them do their "better life" there with "their own money".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn