Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I would like some more time, I'm not convinced of his sincerity. He IS a member of the CFR and I think this will be our last chance, if we vote wrong America will be gone forever.
    Yikes! I didn't know Hunter was a member of the CFR. I will not vote for anyone who is affiliated with that group. Watch though- from what I understand, they have to let go of their membership if they run or get (?) Presidential & VP nominations. But, he cant hide the fact he belonged to the CFR, because we know better now.

MW
    Firecracker wrote:

Yikes! I didn't know Hunter was a member of the CFR. I will not vote for anyone who is affiliated with that group. Watch though- from what I understand, they have to let go of their membership if they run or get (?) Presidential & VP nominations. But, he cant hide the fact he belonged to the CFR, because we know better now.
    You guys aren't even making sense. Would a CFR member vote against NAFTA and CAFTA? I"m starting to think you guys are just pulling my chain because Hunter isn't a member of the CFR now, nor has he ever been.

Firecreacker, how come you chose to believe minnie's google search over the evidence I provided? The list I provided showing membership of the CFR was originally published while Newt Gingrich was still in Congress - that's well before Hunter decided to run for president.

Once again, the list:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/cfr-members.htm

UNITED STATES CONGRESS -- REPRESENTATIVES:

Howard L. Berman (D-CA) -- CFR
    Thomas S. Foley (D-WA) -- CFR
    Sam Gejdenson (D-CT) -- CFR
    Richard A. Gephardt (D-MO) -- CFR
    Newton L. Gingrich (R-GA) -- CFR
    Lee H. Hamilton (D-IN) -- TC
    Amory Houghton, Jr. (R-NY) -- CFR
    Nancy Lee Johnson (R-CT) -- CFR
    Jim Leach (R-IA) -- TC
    John Lewis (D-GA) -- CFR
    Robert T. Matsui (D-CA) -- CFR
    Dave K. Mccurdy (D-OK) -- CFR
    Eleanor Homes Norton (D-DC) -- CFR
    Thomas El Petri (R-WI) -- CFR
    Charles B. Rangel (D-NY) -- TC
    Carlos A. Romero-Barcelo (D-PR) -- CFR
    Patricia Schroeder (D-CO) -- CFR
    Peter Smith (R-VT) -- CFR
    Olympia J. Snow (R-ME) -- CFR
    John M. Spratt (D-SC) -- CFR
    Louis Stokes (D-OH) -- CFR
    Now, do you see Rep. Hunter's name on the list?

DUNCAN HUNTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make it an clearer, can I? Additionally, if minnie had proof, don't you think she would have provided it by now?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WAIT A SECOND!

WE'VE searched for some time and canNOT find Hunter's connection to the CFR.

Please don't buy into RUMORS without verification.

If true, we must validate it first!!!

However, I would be quite surprised as we began digging months ago.

MINNIE, we need 'proof', verification from the CFR membership list please.
    That will settle the issue in a flash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    for accuracy: that list is older and the CFR is continually increasing it's membership.

We could not say definitely either way unless we see a more updated membership list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

border fencing

Will somebody PLEASE tell me why the fence is not being built (or is it?)
    Also, what the heck if the CFR?
    <u>Sharlee</u>

http://www.cfr.org/
    I think this is what they are talking about.

Bush does not want a fence so there you go. He wants all these illegals to be your new neighbors and he is going to do everything he can to get his way. It is our job to spank the spoiled baby and send him to his room.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

CFR

Now I have learned that CFR stands for Council on Foreign Relations. What is bad about it? I need to be educated on this. From their website (which I quickly read) they seem to be helpful. Am I missing something here
    <u>Sharlee</u>

Re: CFR

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee
    Now I have learned that CFR stands for Council on Foreign Relations. What is bad about it? I need to be educated on this. From their website (which I quickly read) they seem to be helpful. Am I missing something here
    Hello Sharlee welcome. It's not likely anyone can bring you up to speed in a few posts. Really you don't need to know a thing about CFR to make decisions concerning illegal immigration and it's not to our mission here. Hang in and read, join a Focus Campaign in that Forum.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2005/j ... 07-13.html

This will give you some idea as to their agenda.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

for accuracy: that list is older and the CFR is continually increasing it's membership.
    I know the list is older, that was the point I was making to firecrackers comment regarding a member dropping membership to run for president.

There is absolutely nothing to indicate that Hunter is or has been a member of the CFR other than a few rumors spread around the internet from anti-Hunter factions (very few I might add). His voting record just won't support such a contention.

The CFR's seeks an integrated North American Community and Rep. Duncan Hunter desires the opposite, which is U.S. sovereignty guarded by our own borders. IMO, it's absolutely ludicrous to suggest that he's part of the CFR. Anyone that has researched Duncan Hunter as thoroughly as I have will know that such rumors holds no water. Every candidate is subject to misinformation campaigns against them from bloggers, and Hunter is no different.

One last time, Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) is not a member of the CFR, nor has he ever been. I challenge anyone to proof otherwise.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast