Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW-

I really really like him! Thanks for the info. I hope everyone gets around one candidate.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Firecracker wrote:

Yikes! I didn't know Hunter was a member of the CFR. I will not vote for anyone who is affiliated with that group. Watch though- from what I understand, they have to let go of their membership if they run or get (?) Presidential & VP nominations. But, he cant hide the fact he belonged to the CFR, because we know better now.
    You guys aren't even making sense. Would a CFR member vote against NAFTA and CAFTA? I"m starting to think you guys are just pulling my chain because Hunter isn't a member of the CFR now, nor has he ever been.

Firecreacker, how come you chose to believe minnie's google search over the evidence I provided? The list I provided showing membership of the CFR was originally published while Newt Gingrich was still in Congress - that's well before Hunter decided to run for president.

Once again, the list:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/cfr-members.htm

[quote:1mg2ouk0]UNITED STATES CONGRESS -- REPRESENTATIVES:

Howard L. Berman (D-CA) -- CFR
    Thomas S. Foley (D-WA) -- CFR
    Sam Gejdenson (D-CT) -- CFR
    Richard A. Gephardt (D-MO) -- CFR
    Newton L. Gingrich (R-GA) -- CFR
    Lee H. Hamilton (D-IN) -- TC
    Amory Houghton, Jr. (R-NY) -- CFR
    Nancy Lee Johnson (R-CT) -- CFR
    Jim Leach (R-IA) -- TC
    John Lewis (D-GA) -- CFR
    Robert T. Matsui (D-CA) -- CFR
    Dave K. Mccurdy (D-OK) -- CFR
    Eleanor Homes Norton (D-DC) -- CFR
    Thomas El Petri (R-WI) -- CFR
    Charles B. Rangel (D-NY) -- TC
    Carlos A. Romero-Barcelo (D-PR) -- CFR
    Patricia Schroeder (D-CO) -- CFR
    Peter Smith (R-VT) -- CFR
    Olympia J. Snow (R-ME) -- CFR
    John M. Spratt (D-SC) -- CFR
    Louis Stokes (D-OH) -- CFR
    Now, do you see Rep. Hunter's name on the list?

DUNCAN HUNTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make it an clearer, can I? Additionally, if minnie had proof, don't you think she would have provided it by now? [/quote:1mg2ouk0]

My apologies. I didn't see him on the following list either.
    Shame on you minnie. And shame on me for not checking.
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/cfrall1.htm

HUNTER AND TANCRADO

I love Thedore Roosevelt...to me he was a great President and could give little Bush Hoe a lesson in courage and loyalty..

But, I am voting for Duncan Hunter/Tom Tancrado whether or not they make it. I'll write them.

Also, there's a congressman from Texas (R) Ron Paul (sp?) I think he sounds good/better than any Demorat or other Republicant running as well.

Bush is completely off the charts...looney tunes.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It's worth keeping in mind for the future that just because one finds something on "google" doesn't make it accurate.
    Information needs to be vetted for verification in order to use it as FACT.
    That's how our credibility can be either maintained or discredited.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

It's worth keeping in mind for the future that just because one finds something on "google" doesn't make it accurate.
    Information needs to be vetted for verification in order to use it as FACT.
    I agree. I don't really know where minnie came up with her information, but the couple instances where I was able to "google" that Hunter was a member of the CFR was from personal blogs. You know how that goes, someone makes a an unsubstantiated claim to fit their agenda and it catches on with a few other bloggers - next thing you know it becomes gospel. No ones reputation is safe from bloggers because they can almost say whatever they want without fear of consequence and oftentimes do.

Good find, firecracker:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/cfrall1.htm

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you think about it, if Duncan was in cahoots with the CFR, he wouldn't have taken the innitiative to build a fence and he wouldn't push for secure borders, and pardoning the Border Patrolmen, and the Deputy Sheriff who've been incarcerated for doing their jobs. And these gentlemen who were wrongfully incarcerated don't need to be pardoned, they need to be exhonorated. They didn't do anything wrong!! You get pardoned if you commit a crime. They didn't.

Aside from the fence their should be [MOD EDIT] ALIPAC does not endorse or condone violence against illegal aliens. Please read the rules posted at the top of EVERY discussion forum. Thank you.

MW
    Hylander_1314 wrote:

[MOD EDIT]
    Oops, that'll get you a warning from a board moderator. ALIPAC doesn't allow the advocacy of violence.

I know you're a newbie, but you may want to check out the rules for future reference.

By the way, welcome to ALIPAC Hylander_1314.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, I don't advocate violence, but deterence.

Again apologies around. I get a little overly passionate when it comes to America.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    This should answer your question, MountainDog:

Representative Duncan Hunter's Record On Immigration Reform And Illegal Aliens

Representative Duncan Hunter is a Republican currently serving District 52 in California, which includes Poway, Santee and Lakeside and has served in the House from 1981-Present.
    [quote:jfwv4nnm]
    Representative Duncan Hunter has had an outstanding record when it comes to border security. There are currently at least 12 million (with estimates reaching as high as 30 million) illegal aliens in this country. The first line of defense is controlling our porous borders. Representative Duncan Hunter clearly wants to secure our borders and the votes show that.
    Representative Duncan Hunter has worked hard to allow state and local law enforcement to help in reducing illegal immigration and to put in place workplace verification systems allowing employers to quickly verify the legal working status of their employees.

[quote:jfwv4nnm]If an illegal alien avoids being picked up, or remains here after receiving deportation orders, the next thing they look for are incentives, rewards and benefits. Amnesty is the largest of these rewards and gives illegal aliens a path to citizenship or makes them instantly legal. Representative Duncan Hunter does not approve of amnesty for illegal aliens and has worked against it.
    Representative Duncan Hunter has voted against giving illegal aliens further rewards and other incentives to come such as in-state tuition, educational benefits, welfare and health care services.
    Once here, many illegal aliens have what is known as an "anchor baby". This is caused by a misinterpretation of our 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which calls for all born on American soil to be given US Citizenship. Unfortunately this Amendment has been misinterpreted and was initially put in place to ensure that freed slaves were citizens and has been twisted and misused to include even the children of foreigners who cross illegally into this country and have a child. Once born this new "citizen" allows the parent to gain benefits at the expense of the taxpayers. Representative Duncan Hunter has been fiercely opposed to anchor babies and the increased illegal population that they support through taxpayer dollars.
    On the issue of legal immigration Representative Duncan Hunter has stood opposed to the visa lottery. Each year 50,000 names are chosen to come to the US legally without regards to their needs, intentions, education level or whether they would benefit the United States. "Winning the lottery" takes on a whole new meaning when it comes to immigration. Once in the country these new immigrants can apply for taxpayer funded services.
    Once an immigrant is legally here they can send home to bring in more adults from their family such as parents, siblings and adult children. That legal immigrant can then bring in more family members directly related to them. This is called chain migration and Representative Duncan Hunter is opposed to it. Chain migration has exponential growth and is the primary cause of the 4-fold increase in immigration to this country since 1960.
    A high majority of refugee and asylum seekers to this country are not by international definition in need of relocation. This program is ripe with fraud and Representative Duncan Hunter has worked hard to crack down on it.
    [
    b]Representative Duncan Hunter has voted against increases in permanent and temporary foreign work visas such as the H1-B. [/b]Sometimes foreign workers are desirable in fields where there is a lack of American workers to fill the positions. All too often these work visa programs are abused by employers and used to get lower cost workers into this country rather than hiring American workers. For the foreign worker it is common to see them not return to their home country and remain here on an expired visa.
    Overall, Representative Duncan Hunter has an outstanding record when it comes to immigration reform.

We dub Representative Duncan Hunter an immigration reform champion receiving our highest ranking and our seal of approval.
    [/quote:jfwv4nnm]
    http://link.toolbot.com/diggersrealm.com/69214[/quote:jfwv4nnm]

I am learning more about Duncan Hunter and I am leaning more toward him than previously toward Ron Paul.
    I believe he has the best chance.

MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

I am learning more about Duncan Hunter and I am leaning more toward him than previously toward Ron Paul.
    I believe he has the best chance.
    BINGO! My feelings exactly. In the end isn't that what's important here, siding with the individual that represents us and has the best chance of winning.

I like Tancredo and Paul a lot, but our cause would be better suited by throwing our resources behind the candidate with the best chance. Right now I think that person is Hunter. Just my opinion........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123