Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Because it carries very little weight

Nevada will go Romney ,

At least thats what a conglomerate of polls say

Of course the polls got it wrong for Obama a couple days ago
    Little by little the polls mean nothing more and more. Last night a poll taker even said this.

MW
    Sippy wrote:

This is sweet! I'll bet MW is doing flips around the house right now!
    Nope, I'm still furious that he has been eliminated from the SC debate!

usanevada wrote:

Nevada will go Romney ,

We know you're have a love relationship with Romney, however, that is no reason to cut on Hunter simply because he received an endorsement that you felt should have went to your fair haired boy.

Hunter has a strong message that resonates, even if you fail to recognize it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa

Nevada will go Romney ,

Little by little the polls mean nothing more and more. Last night a poll taker even said this.
    Yes, but it also comes to a point where you need to be "realistic" as well----which is why Tom Tancredo withdrew when he did!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Sippy wrote:

This is sweet! I'll bet MW is doing flips around the house right now!
    Nope, I'm still furious that he has been eliminated from the SC debate!

usanevada wrote:

[quote:3c0at4bp]Because it carries very little weight

Nevada will go Romney ,

We know you're have a love relationship with Romney, however, that is no reason to cut on Hunter simply because he received an endorsement that you felt should have went to your fair haired boy. [/quote:3c0at4bp]

At this point it doesn't really matter

The media boys of choice are Huck and McCain

So neither of us is going to win this one

I really do like Hunter though , weather you believe it or not

MW
    Bren wrote:

Yes, but it also comes to a point where you need to be "realistic" as well----which is why Tom Tancredo withdrew when he did!!
    Why do you Romney folks insist on polluting every Hunter thread? Heck, I don't care much for Ron Paul, but at least I'm selective in the threads I jump in.

I won't speak to why Tancredo dropped out (he was my 2nd choice), however, you need to realize that Hunter has more fight in him than Tancredo did. Hunter actually thinks he can win and has thought that ever since jumping in the race. Not to take anything from Tancredo, but it is no secret that he publicly announced that he was mainly in the race to bring attention to immigration, not necessarily for the win.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    usanevada wrote:

At this point it doesn't really matter

The media boys of choice are Huck and McCain

So neither of us is going to win this one
    Speak for yourself. I won't give up until Hunter has announced a withdrawal or is sitting in the White House.

Look, I know the odds are extremely long (close to impossible) but I'm not giving up. If you feel as strongly about Romney as I do Hunter, you won't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa

Nevada will go Romney ,

And??!!

MW
    The Nevada Republican Assembly held a Presidential Endorsing Convention on Sunday Jan 6, 2008, choosing Congressman Duncan Hunter with their endorsement.
    Unlike the media, obviously the Nevada Republican Assembly still thinks Duncan Hunter is a viable candidate. They wouldn't have endorsed him if they thought otherwise.

Once again, Hunter is my #2, but this is great news.

It means the media didn't control this - that's really great news.

I, too, I still angered they are excluding him from SC. They have no right to exclude anyone this early in the game. They are silencing a message they don't want out.

Also, if we end up having someone the media likes as a Rep candidate, it won't matter - we could close our eyes as we will be voting for The Agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

I, too, I still angered they are excluding him from SC. They have no right to exclude anyone this early in the game. They are silencing a message they don't want out.
    You're right, and it's not only the immigration they're attempting silence. MSM and the CFR basically support and encourage the same agenda. It's also Hunter's position against the China trade deal, NAFTA, CAFTA, and the WTO that has them concerned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12