Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hurricane Katrina . . .

anybody else here in the path of Katrina? ... that little category I hurricane has intensified VERY fast and it's not looking good ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I've heard it's supposed to be a Cat 4 at landfall. That could be really bad news. I was in Raleigh when Fran hit in '96 and it really surprised me. Just because you are a couple of hundred miles inland does not mean you are safe!

try living in hurricane ally
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If it heads our way, they are saying 2-6 inches of rain plus wind depending on which way it turns.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: Hurricane Katrina . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    anybody else here in the path of Katrina? ... that little category I hurricane has intensified VERY fast and it's not looking good ...
    Be very careful, just heard it was up to 150 mph, and could be a category 5 in the next few hours.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Re: Hurricane Katrina . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Be very careful, just heard it was up to 150 mph, and could be a category 5 in the next few hours.
    Correction, they have upgraded it to Cat 5 with winds 160 MPH at 0730
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

There's now a mandatory evacuation for New Orleans.

Say, can we also order a mandatory evacuation for all the illegal aliens in all 50 states? :P

My daughter

My Daughter is there, visting her dad, just evacuated.

hopefully

Hopefully the damage won't be too great, but if it is, let's see how many homeowners can resist hiring illegal aliens to repair the damage. I'm sure there is a wave of them right now considering heading to the border in anticipation of work. No doubt they likely won't have any problems finding takers. This event could well define the depth of the problem and why the battle is so lopsided. Anyone in N. O. there to document? cheers glenn

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT ... -loop.html

It takes a minute to load all the way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast