Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hutchinson meeting with Illegals but not answering our calls

Hutchinson's Dream is not for our Children....this not the full story but this why she did not answer her phones, she meeting with illegal as well as Cornyn

Ms. Hutchison's amendment would have altered Mr. Durbin's bill by substituting a five-year student visa and renewable work visas instead of a path to citizenship

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 1e676.html

Three Dallas students who traveled to Washington on Wednesday had high hopes for the bill's passage. All of them entered the U.S. before they were 11, brought by Mexican parents seeking work, they said.

It was their first trip to Washington and they were dressed for important meetings with senators. A meeting with Ms. Hutchison's staff lasted about a half-hour. But Mr. Cornyn would not allow them into his office because they were not legal residents, he said.

Smarting from that rejection, one of the students, an 18-year-old woman, said she would have told Mr. Cornyn: "Put yourself in our shoes. Try to imagine your life as an immigrant."

Mr. Cornyn said his staff met with Larry James and Silvia Bustos, immigration activists from Dallas who accompanied the students. But his staff would not meet with people "who admit to not being legally in the country or are here in violation of immigration laws – basically flaunting that," Mr. Cornyn said
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

At least Cornyn would not break our laws and refused to meet with the Illegal Aliens.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Hutchison has become an illegal hugger! She's bi-partisan.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hooray for Mr. Cornyn for not meeting with the illegal students. Boo for Hutchinson, shame on her for her alliance with the illegals. Maybe we could get for consorting and aiding a criminal.

I feel bad for the kids. I agree I am a softy. BUT not that soft. I had to help my kids get through college. It was not easy. They worked themselves through with our help. But, by gosh they were legal and we did it. We didn't ask for handouts.

The one girl named Maria, I think, was planning on going to law school. Are we going to give her a free pass when she goes in for her bar exam? And, how is that suppose to work? So far, she has made it almost through college while still being illegal. This is such a crock.

still no answer from DC lines so I blasted her in the Houston Office and told the smart alec...who answered the phone to post this call in the www.capitolist :P :P Asked if was there an address I could sent her a large Capitol red T....not for Texas or longhorns,,,,but for Tratior....and let Kaye Illegal hugger Bailey...she will never be TEXAS GOVENOR
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The situation is rather interesting - Hutchison's aides and staffers didn't stop her from the meeting, but Cornyn's did. I'll bet she hears about that long into the future... it's just a hunch, but I believe she will. While she has been a [mixed] supporter with us in the past, I'm 100% sure that you folks in Texas need to find her replacement ASAP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problem with her, Durbin and all the rest of the bleeding hearts is they have to learn to set aside their compassionate feeling and put country and citizens first. The right thing to do is not always the easiest thing to do.

I think when it comes right down to it there is not one of us who does not feel compassion for these kids, although it was their criminal parents that caused their problem.

I am sure alot of these are very intelligant and bright kids, but we have to make a stand somewhere,and we must put American children first, like they say take care of your own first!!

We can not pick and choose, oh this million can stay and this million has to go!! These other countries need to take responsibily for their citizens and their citizens need to go home and fight for change in their own country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I think when it comes right down to it there is not one of us who does not feel compassion for these kids, although it was their criminal parents that caused their problem.

I am sure alot of these are very intelligant and bright kids, but we have to make a stand somewhere,and we must put American children first, like they say take care of your own first!!
    By law, when you reach the age of 18 you're no longer considered a child. The Dream Act is not exclusively about children, it's about adults too. There are no gray areas regarding illegal immigration - you're either illegal are you're not.

What's really disgusting about Durbin's Dream Act is the fact that it would also benefit the illegal immigrant parents. Eventually all DA recipient will be able to petition the government for legalization of their illegal immigrant parents. If that's not considered rewarding illegal immigration, I don't know what is! Furthermore, That would be the purest form of amnesty imaginable because the parents would not have to do anything to repent for their past aggressions and crimes.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    The situation is rather interesting - Hutchison's aides and staffers didn't stop her from the meeting, but Cornyn's did. I'll bet she hears about that long into the future... it's just a hunch, but I believe she will. While she has been a [mixed] supporter with us in the past, I'm 100% sure that you folks in Texas need to find her replacement ASAP.
    I believe she has said she won't run again. I bet Texas is getting real tired of their Senator and their President abandoning them for foreign nationals and not protecting and supporting the American citizen. Even Rahm Emanuel is stating "the immigration issue is becoming the third rail of politics now."

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

By law, when you reach the age of 18 you're no longer considered a child. The Dream Act is not exclusively about children, it's about adults too. There are no gray areas regarding illegal immigration - you're either illegal are you're not.

What's really disgusting about Durbin's Dream Act is the fact that it would also benefit the illegal immigrant parents. Eventually all DA recipient will be able to petition the government for legalization of their illegal immigrant parents. If that's not considered rewarding illegal immigration, I don't know what is! Furthermore, That would be the purest form of amnesty imaginable because the parents would not have to do anything to repent for their past aggressions and crimes.
    "MW" I know this bill was a disaster that rewarded way to many people, and that is why I fought it with everything I had. But I can not with all honesty say I never felt any compassion for these kids, young adults call them what you want but at my age they are all kids, Well not all the way up to 30

I do not like what is happening to this country, the lawlessness the chaos and anarchy, I also know there is no way we can weed out the good and bad and pick and choose who goes and who stays, but threw this whole thing I did feel terrible for some of these young people, 17,18.
    In-state tuition, and amnesty for all their relatives was just bogus BS bull.

I do believe some of them are working very hard to make a decent life for them selves, I also hope they go back to their home countries and succeed, and have all their hopes and dreams full filled.

I am always willing to do the hard thing because it is right for our country, and our children and grandchildrens future. But God forgive me if I stop feeling compassion for others, I was cheering and happy because we won another round for our country but I was not gloating over what is going to be a difficult time for these young people.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast