Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH and "MW" the point I was making here is Durbin and his coharts should get out of congress if they do not have the backbone to do what is right for their country, they are letting their compassion over rule their common sense, and loyalty.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD, I can certainly understand your position. While I passionately oppose amnesty in any form for illegal aliens, I still have compassion for the children. Children have no control over the actions of their parents, and unfortunately must suffer the consequences.

I can rejoice and celebrate a victory. If the opponent is evil, I can even rejoice in their demise. However, children brought to this country by criminal parents are not an evil enemy. Does that mean I want to grant amnesty to them or benefits reserved for citizens? Absolutely not. It simply means that I will not feel pleasure in their pain.

I do not feel compassion for all Dreamies, because many have delusions of grandeur, and a hearty sense of entitlement. I do not feel compassion for adult illegal aliens who brazenly march in our streets, demand rights they do not deserve, and abuse our kindness and generosity. For them, I feel nothing but contempt.

Those who came here as children and are now adults, are responsible for their own futures. They should appreciate the opportunities they have received from this country, and relocate to begin a new life. If they have no desire to return to their country of origin, it should not be a problem. This is a very big world.

Ditto Fedupdeb,

I also am not talking about all illegal students especially like the ones who think the first amendment is for them alone, like the ones at the college at present that is trying to keep the minutemen out. But I can not group all young people together either.

Basically it all amounts to their criminal parents are going to have to be the ones to deal with their childrens emotions, since they are the cause of their unhappiness.

Wouldn't you think they would tell these kids, OK we brought you here illegally, I think it is time we return to our home country and make a life for our self as a family there together.

But NO, I can just picture the pressure they are putting on their own children, OOOHHHHH what are we going to do! they are going to deport us! they don't want us here! they want to split up our family's! Its always about us and not about them, they are their own worst enemy.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just read some info on the DAP forum. I think something may be up between Texas Rose and Dirty Dick. I know everyone is tired but it may be wise to coordinate a preemptive phone call strike on Hutch's office.

My respect for Senator Cornyn for not meeting with illegals has increased,but my respect for Senator Hutchinson is now nil. Aiding and abetting illegal immigrants,even if they are young,is in my opinion morally and legally wrong.Some Senators are setting poor examples when it comes to acting professionally and representing their constituents.Citizens of another country are not constituents of these Senators.Don't they realize that?Of course they do,but they are not apt to let a legal technicality stop them from pandering.

Re: Hutchinson meeting with Illegals but not answering our c

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Hutchinson's Dream is not for our Children....this not the full story but this why she did not answer her phones, she meeting with illegal as well as Cornyn

Ms. Hutchison's amendment would have altered Mr. Durbin's bill by substituting a five-year student visa and renewable work visas instead of a path to citizenship

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 1e676.html

Three Dallas students who traveled to Washington on Wednesday had high hopes for the bill's passage. All of them entered the U.S. before they were 11, brought by Mexican parents seeking work, they said.

It was their first trip to Washington and they were dressed for important meetings with senators. A meeting with Ms. Hutchison's staff lasted about a half-hour. But Mr. Cornyn would not allow them into his office because they were not legal residents, he said.

Smarting from that rejection, one of the students, an 18-year-old woman, said she would have told Mr. Cornyn: "Put yourself in our shoes. Try to imagine your life as an immigrant."

Mr. Cornyn said his staff met with Larry James and Silvia Bustos, immigration activists from Dallas who accompanied the students. But his staff would not meet with people "who admit to not being legally in the country or are here in violation of immigration laws – basically flaunting that," Mr. Cornyn said
    I already send Hutchinson my letter of disgust. I vote for her last time. If she really has plans on running for Governor of Texas she might as well forget about it now. Folks here in Texas are fed up with being betrayed.

On the other hand Cornyn is a stand up guy on this issue.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Texas senator won't run for re-election

Hutchison is bullet-proof. See article below. This is undated but it was about two weeks ago.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Kay Bailey Hutchison will not seek re-election after her current Senate term and may leave before her term ends in 2012 to run for Texas governor, a spokesman for the senator says.
    Hutchison, now in her third full term in the Senate, told Texas Monthly magazine that stepping down in two years "has to be considered." Her comments were confirmed by spokesman Matt Mackowiak.

"Is it better for Texas for me to leave early and give someone else a chance to start building seniority before the class of 2013? I think it probably is," Hutchison said. Excerpts of the interview were posted Monday on the magazine's "State of Mine" feature written by editor Evan Smith.

Hutchison said she has not yet made a decision as to whether to run for the governorship.

"It's too early to be gearing up. I don't want to peak in 2007 for a 2010 race. Would I like to do it? Yes. A lot of things have to happen to make it a reality. You can't plan that far ahead with certainty," she said.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2 ... htm?csp=34

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I believe she has said she won't run again.
    great.

so now she somehow feels that since she doesn't have to get elected again by the good people of TX, she can do anything and everything possible to further the complete and total ruin of that once great state and this once great nation.

thanks a lot, Kay, you scumbag.

Compassion or not the line MUST be drawn somewhere.. if there were not 40M but say 500K I might be more amiable. So good people will get hurt.. Even people I know and like most likely..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Cakers:

"I feel bad for the kids. I agree I am a softy."

Did you know that Mexican citizens can go to college for FREE in Mexico???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12