Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am back

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am back

Hello agian fellow alipac members and welcome to the fight to the newbies. Alipac has exploded since my last log on! I have been away for a while due to a new baby. I am shamed to admit that due to this illegal problem I kinda wish I didn't have one. I hope things are better for her but I have my doubts. None the less I am getting her out of AZ. I will not put her in a public school here they are so horrible because the teachers spend all their time trying to teach the anchor brats English. Now that I am not pregnant anymore I can log on again! The stress of reading posts really got to me so I thought it was best to take a break instead of raising my blood pressure. lol

Congats on the new baby
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congrads on the new baby. Funny how parenthood suddenly awakens us on what is going on around us. I know I went crazy with child abductions and such when mine were babies. I too had to shut out the real world for awhile......doing all I could to let them be children. I needed to see the wonder...the delight....the struggle to do basic things just to get my faith in man kind back again. The absolute joy of the first smile...the first step....enjoy it.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arizona is taking some big strides towards elimination of this nation's illegal alien problem. What's going on there is giving me a little hope for here in California. You may want to stay and continue the fight there and see how things shake out.

Congratulations.

Congratulations on your new little one.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Congratulations on your new little one.

AWE

Welcome back, and congratulations!

Congratulations and don't let this stop you from enjoying that baby !

We all worry but try to grab whatever joy out of it you can . Don't let it make you sick or steal your happy moments . Stay away for awhile if it starts to get to be too much .

We seem to be few who are fighting, but also we are growing in numbers and now even have some mainstream media working with us . So there is hope .

I have 11 grands and 3 grown kids who are middle aged and I worry for them too . Eespecially my grandkids being drafted if the government gets their way . Most of them who are draft age are girls .

They won't draft before the next election. I hope that Iraq is over by then.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    They won't draft before the next election. I hope that Iraq is over by then.
    Charlie Rangel (D) wants to bring it back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast