Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am back

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congratulations on your new baby. I know how you feel, often I wonder about the type of world that I've brought my children into. We live in Colorado and the illegal population is growing right before my very eyes. It takes me 30 minutes to drive my kids to school because the schools in our neighborhood are so overcrowded and unacceptable. My neighbor raised her kids here and she told me that her kids went to all the neighborhood schools and they were great, but that is a thing of the past. I sometimes have to take a break from the real world also. I find that I am unable to deal with the frustration I feel re:the illegal immigration issue. I moved to Colorado 20 years ago from Lost Angeles, it was bad there then and now uninhabitable. Colorado is fast becoming the Lost Angeles of the Rockies. When you spoke about moving away from Az it made me think of a bumper sticker I once saw, it was a statement made in reference to dumping toxic waste and went..."There is no away." Congrats again on your baby...enjoy

Congrats, againstillegals, on your new child. Glad your back, and don't worry, ALIPAC, other like minded groups, and the true American citizen who respects the laws of our country...will make sure we get our country back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congrulations and welcome back to alipac!! It really can be stressful and probably better your new little one does not start out life under such duress!! We are happy you came back though!

And a Big welcome to "Leesahly" glad you have joined the alipac team!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome back againstillegals. I hope all goes well with the new baby.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome back againstillegals and lots of
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT BABY!

It's amazing how just one look into a little ones eyes can change your whole outlook on life and living! Don't let this country's ills steal one minute of enjoying it, it goes by way too fast!
    I raised both my kids in central Florida back when the illegal problem was almost unseen. In middle Tennessee now, the problem is getting more attention, not overwhelming yet, but way too many in the manufacturing and farming jobs. It's getting worse in Davidson County (Nashville, 73 miles from me), Wilson County, and Rutherford County. Those three have signed on to the 287g program and a few more counties are considering it. Anyway...
    It took my sixth (out of eight) Grandbaby's first day of Kindergarten, and my getting layed off another job due to illegals, both at the same time, for me to say, "wait minute! What's goin on here?!" I finally got serious and actively joined the battle to take back America for my babies!

Enjoy every second with that baby! One of my rules...no such thing as too many pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    They won't draft before the next election. I hope that Iraq is over by then.
    Charlie Rangel (D) wants to bring it back.
    Wasn't it something like a "pass the DREAM Act" threat or we may have to bring back the draft?
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Congrates on the new baby. Parenthood is something else.

Toughtest job you will ever LOVE.

Good luck with the NEW ONE.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

April

Re: I am back

Quote Originally Posted by againstillegals
    Hello agian fellow alipac members and welcome to the fight to the newbies. Alipac has exploded since my last log on! I have been away for a while due to a new baby. I am shamed to admit that due to this illegal problem I kinda wish I didn't have one. I hope things are better for her but I have my doubts. None the less I am getting her out of AZ. I will not put her in a public school here they are so horrible because the teachers spend all their time trying to teach the anchor brats English. Now that I am not pregnant anymore I can log on again! The stress of reading posts really got to me so I thought it was best to take a break instead of raising my blood pressure. lol
    Congrats and welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Congratulations on your new little one.

That is just the cutest picture!!

Congtratulations on the new baby, againstillegals!! I'm glad you're getting her out of Arizona.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

againstillegals,

P.S. Now you have a reason to fight.

Thank you all for your welcome. I couldn't agree more that now I have a reason to fight. I feel more than ever the urgency to stop this insanity. And for those of you who may think that I am abandoning AZ and giving up on the fight here, don't worry I have many reasons to leave here and the illegal problem is at the bottom of the list. If I really loved living here I definatly would stay and fight but I really need a change of senery right now in my life and besides I really want to be closer to my sister in the midwest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12