Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I am starting to think if we do things peacefully, and try to do it politically, we will lose

just seems we need to take a hard stance, and hit them in the pocket book
    Get serious... silly talk will help no one...
    I am open to suggestions ?

my whole family does not go to McDonalds based on their requirements for scholarships, and their repeated hiring violations of illegals.

from what I have seen, boycotting a business seems to work, and those that yell the loudest seem to win

Boycott Mexico. If there's huge number of Americans who boycott it, sans illegal aliens in the USA and their enablers that will show em.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

boycotting all things Mexican since 2006 walk-out protest.

Re: I Am getting madder

The more this thing goes on with the highschool, the sports teams, the protests

I am getting past my angry point of staying civil, and reasonable.

I am tired of being second class because I am white, hell, I am an immigrant, jsut the wrong type, and apparently I did it wrong by being legal.
    Yesterday, my 15 year old son come home from school telling us how his History teacher was teaching them that the Arizona law was very bad. She said all students are going to have to carry a birth cirtificate or they will go to jail. She was also wearing a Cinco De Mayo t-shirt. Go figure.

My son, who was born in Argentina came home very angry. Thank goodness he has already formed his opinions about what is reality and liberal teachers like this in our education system have no effect.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

bigtex, if this happened in my kids school I would be all over that principal and teacher like a cheap blanket! I have told my kids that I won't tolerate this kind of crap in their schools, PC be damned! I am so proud though that my 13 and 17 year old really do get it!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    The more this thing goes on with the highschool, the sports teams, the protests

I am getting past my angry point of staying civil, and reasonable.

I am tired of being second class because I am white, hell, I am an immigrant, jsut the wrong type, and apparently I did it wrong by being legal.
    Yesterday, my 15 year old son come home from school telling us how his History teacher was teaching them that the Arizona law was very bad. She said all students are going to have to carry a birth cirtificate or they will go to jail. She was also wearing a Cinco De Mayo t-shirt. Go figure.

My son, who was born in Argentina came home very angry. Thank goodness he has already formed his opinions about what is reality and liberal teachers like this in our education system have no effect.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    bigtex, if this happened in my kids school I would be all over that principal and teacher like a cheap blanket! I have told my kids that I won't tolerate this kind of crap in their schools, PC be damned! I am so proud though that my 13 and 17 year old really do get it!
    I agree Texborn! Unfortunately I tore my knee up and have been in excruciating pain uptil I can get surgery. I had taken 2 vicodin that night and I didn't remember i even heard it until today. When I got home I ask my son for more details and I am about to put together a really good email addressed to the principal and the teacher.

This teacher actually told the kids there was only one way they could probe they were not illegal and that was show a birth certificate. He ask her why they couldn't show a Green Card and she said that would only get them deported. I am so glad our son thinks like we do and is not influenced by such BS. Like yours mine gets it too. But that doesn't let the teacher off the hook.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I agree Texborn! Unfortunately I tore my knee up and have been in excruciating pain uptil I can get surgery. I had taken 2 vicodin that night and I didn't remember i even heard it until today. When I got home I ask my son for more details and I am about to put together a really good email addressed to the principal and the teacher.

This teacher actually told the kids there was only one way they could probe they were not illegal and that was show a birth certificate. He ask her why they couldn't show a Green Card and she said that would only get them deported. I am so glad our son thinks like we do and is not influenced by such BS. Like yours mine gets it too. But that doesn't let the teacher off the hook.
    This teacher is ignorant. When a person gets a greencard they need to carry it on them at all times. This implies you may be asked to provide proof of residenrcy. It is in a booklet that new immigrants can get or read it on line. In fact years ago you cuold get deported if you were asked and did mot have it on you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal means illegal. I support legal immigration 100%. My family immigrated legally. They had to have a skill, be disease free, crime record free, have a sponser, spoke ENGLISH, and passed the test in ENGLISH. People who come here illegally and demand we pay this and that make me sick. No other country would put up with that. I refuse to put my hard earned tax dollars to support people here illegally. We have enough legal citizens who are going hungry, cannot afford medications, living homeless..etc...I REFUSE TO PAY FOR 20+ MILLION MORE. Especially when they burn our flag (yeah..good citizen) and act like they deserve this. NO...they do not. My family worked hard to get here, and we would have never disrespected this country like they are doing. I also have 20% Cherokee in my heritage, but the past is long ago. I can speak from many different soapboxes. I feel for their pain, but my goodness, how many thousands of our jobs have moved there? We need our jobs here! If my family suddenly lost our jobs, I would be happy to mow lawns or pick fruit to feed my family. We are no longer America. I do not feel it is necessary to pulse numero dos para espanol on the phone. My family did not have that option. Go get one of our thousands of jobs that moved there...there is plenty for you. What would happen to me if I sneaked over to Mexico illegally? Wake up Obama. How many tens of thousands are violent criminals? Or spreading horrible antibiotic resistant diseases that were almost gone here? Yes..i am a nurse too..I see it.
    Obama, I make a stand to no longer support lawbreakers. They can go home and do it right, just as immigrating to any other country.
    I will be supporting Arizona, vacationing there and buying their products. Thank you for taking a stand when eveyone else thinks it's OK to abuse our laws and suck our funds dry!
    Some have compared cracking down to the Holocaust...No..that would mean lining them up and gassing them. Sending them back is NO comparison. How dare anyone compare us to Hitler. Read up on history.
    We need America back...A nice melting pot fair for all who do so legally. There are many in other countries trying hard to get here...it is unfair to them to allow these people to stay when they are working hard and get nowhere. Shame on us USA for tolerating this so long. Take a good hard look at our own who need our help but cannot get it. Makes me sick!

Welcome concered72, glad you found us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Concerned73,

A BIG WELCOME! I'm glad you've joined us and enjoyed reading your post.

Mexico's economy is composed of 10% oil revenue (about to run out), 20% is money sent home from abroad, and 70% is tournism. If Americans en masse decided to boycott Mexico's tourism industry, their economy would implode.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast