Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This teacher actually told the kids there was only one way they could probe they were not illegal and that was show a birth certificate. He ask her why they couldn't show a Green Card and she said that would only get them deported.
    Now that is one big fat lie...you are required by federal law to have your green card on you at all times and to present it when asked! My wife had to carry her's until she became a citizen!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofit
    This teacher actually told the kids there was only one way they could probe they were not illegal and that was show a birth certificate. He ask her why they couldn't show a Green Card and she said that would only get them deported.
    Now that is one big fat lie...you are required by federal law to have your green card on you at all times and to present it when asked! My wife had to carry her's until she became a citizen!
    You still have to carry your greencard if you are a legal resident and you can find it online in a booklet immigrantion has for those who get their greencards. It is on page 8.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I Am getting madder

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    This teacher is ignorant. When a person gets a greencard they need to carry it on them at all times. This implies you may be asked to provide proof of residenrcy. It is in a booklet that new immigrants can get or read it on line. In fact years ago you cuold get deported if you were asked and did mot have it on you.
    Yes, I informed her of that yesterday on the phone. My wife and son both had green cards until two years ago when my wife earned US Citizenship. She still claimed that this law permitted police to violate rights by asking for proof of citizenship. I let her know that was misinformation (a lie). Then she claimed her mother who is a lawyer says it is un-Constitutional. Another lie.

To make a long waste of time conversation short, this teacher blamed my son for the who thing. She claimed he must have heard other kids saying these things because she never did and the cinco de mayo t-shirt must have been another teacher and he just got confused. You know this is going to the next level.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    sdbrit68 wrote,
    I am starting to think if we do things peacefully, and try to do it politically, we will lose

just seems we need to take a hard stance, and hit them in the pocket book
    Good for you sdbrit68. I quit TV 25 yrs ago. Advertisers don't like my type. Nor does Hollywood or Washington elites. I refuse to be programmed to their ways.

McDonalds,toast.

Glen Beck radio, toast.

GM, toast.

GOP, toast.

Pro sports, toast.

I is a stubburn bugger!
    You may be a tough bugger but you also may be the only one doing it!!!!!

Kathyet

Re: I Am getting madder

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    This teacher is ignorant. When a person gets a greencard they need to carry it on them at all times. This implies you may be asked to provide proof of residenrcy. It is in a booklet that new immigrants can get or read it on line. In fact years ago you cuold get deported if you were asked and did mot have it on you.
    Yes, I informed her of that yesterday on the phone. My wife and son both had green cards until two years ago when my wife earned US Citizenship. She still claimed that this law permitted police to violate rights by asking for proof of citizenship. I let her know that was misinformation (a lie). Then she claimed her mother who is a lawyer says it is un-Constitutional. Another lie.

To make a long waste of time conversation short, this teacher blamed my son for the who thing. She claimed he must have heard other kids saying these things because she never did and the cinco de mayo t-shirt must have been another teacher and he just got confused. You know this is going to the next level.
    bigtex, this teacher has demonstrated not only her ignorance but her intention of espousing her left leaning views to our kids. This is NOT what she should be teaching in our schools! She needs to be educating our kids, especially the younger ones, in the basics of reading, writing, math and science. I only wish she were here near me and I would gladly give her a personal, up close, education on her tax payer funded role as a teacher!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Teachers should be bound to teach law...not personal views....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123