Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is such a beautiful neighborhood. I would be very happy there.

Yes, sicntired we have numerous businesses that start with Latino ....

Here's more what I see. This house is a two flat with no basement. They usually have 3 or 4 cars parked on the left on the grass (part you can't see) and a little compact parked in front of the door besides the cars you can see. Interestingly enough the foreign flag has recently come down and not been replaced. The house next to it has an American flag flying proudly on a pole. The house is not much bigger then the frame of this picture and has 8 to 9 cars parked there...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fedup....I deleted my pictures. I guess I'm just too paranoid to post them here. Not because of all of you....but because of those "lurking" behind the scenes.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Haven't been to Califonia, but last time I was in Miami and S.Florida it looked the same as as some of these pics.

In 50s and 60s it was beautiful ! With nice murials on some walls of flamingos and tropic art . Last time I braved going there the roads were terrible ,few spoke english .
    #1 LOVE YOUR NAME

#2 I live in Miami now. I'm going to do a slide show to compare back then to now. My grandpa lived here for many years and has a lot of old pictures I can use.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Fedup....I deleted my pictures. I guess I'm just too paranoid to post them here. Not because of all of you....but because of those "lurking" behind the scenes.

you just e-mail those pictures to me and ill post them.

i wont say you gave them to me of you dont want to

This goes for anyone here
    send me your images and i will build a database.
    i plan on spreading the word if you want to help me Great.

you just e-mail those pictures to me and ill post them
    I am going to put my digital camera in my car, I will start taking pictures and send them to you. Perhaps I should remove the photos in this thread.

leave them up but send me as many as you have and see if you can make a map so people know where you took them.

what part of the usa do ya live?

We should have a contest. Submit photos from your home town showing the effects of the invasion. These photos and an equal number of photos of actual towns in Mexico will be posted. Whoever can correctly identify whether each photo is taken a) in the US or b) in Mexico will win a prize of some sort. A trip to Tijunana maybe?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910