Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am new here and.....

Hello,

I am new here and I just had one question to ask, please.

I am of the opinion, at this point, that I have one national objective.

With all the smoke and mirrors, playing the shell game, I will be happy at this point if we addressed ONE issue with this enept Congress.

My one issue is-

Seal off the BORDERS.

Close off,

Seal off the SOUTHERN BORDER.

Then we can address the rest of the issues.

This ENEPT CONGRESS refuses to LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

Am I on the same page as the rest of you good folks?

Oh, you are on the same page all right. Now if we could only get the senators in the same BOOK!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK thanks JuniusJnr, If we could get Congress to seal off the boarders we could stop the bleeding.

Sorry about the Spelling, actually I can spell Inept.

I mighta had an extra bottle or two of Beer not planned......

Regardless, if we could stop the bleeding at the Boarder, we willl have plenty of time to sort out the rest of this mess.

micman, for some reason, the President has always wanted to hold the borders hostage to get his guest worker plan in gear. Of course we all know that guestworker is really spelled and actually means "amnesty" for what was supposed to be 11 million illegal aliens when they started and then got jumped up to 12 million by the Per Hispanic center but is actually getting closer to THIRTY million every day that the border remains wide open.

I hope those minutemen are scaring at least some of them off again this year. It is still cooler than normal here in the desert and I'm hoping that the illegals freeze their kiesters off hanging around out there in the fifty mile an hour wind waiting for their chance to sneak across.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome,

the problem is the Minutemen -- citizens of this country -- are "doing the job" Congress didn't do -- trying to seal our borders.

These patriotic citizens have embarrassed the President and Congress before the world. Congress failed to do it's duty, and it was just easier for them to make their failures 'legal' and make them go away. Unfortunately for Congress, the American people are watching.

We already have 'immigration' laws -- they need to be enforced.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Singing to the choir on that one!!!!! I've said and asked and wrote and called......just close our borders......nothing. All I can say is thank God for the minute men. They make me proud, coz I wouldn't have been so decent.

micman--welcome to ALIPAC and baby, you are right on the money with US and US with you.

HB 4437 is the legislation in a complex and detailed form, I might add, that achieves what we all aim for...securing the borders, all the borders.

It is also known as the Sensenbrenner bill, R-Congressman from Wisconsin who worked very hard with other co-sponsors to get an enforcement only bill through the US Congress this year.

It passed the House with strong support and has died in the US Senate.

Hopefully after their little break, HB 4437 will revive and get passed.

It is better to have no bill at all than any bill other than HB 4437.

Again welcome to ALIPAC!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some Republican Senators may be supporting a compromise in order to build more support for better border security, like Senator Domenici (R-NM). For example Senator Domenici, who sits on the Senate Appropriations Committee, has asked for customs inspectors, helicopters and surveillance drones on New Mexico's southern border.

It's the Appropriations committee according to Senator Kyl (R-Arizona) that has been the primary obstacle for more funding for border security. Members of the Appropriations Committee are:

Thad Cochran- Mississippi, Chairman
    Ted Stevens - Alaska (Alaska is the per capita leader in federal pork)
    Arlen Specter - Pennsylvania
    Pete Domenici - New Mexico
    Christopher Bond - Missouri
    Mitch McConnell - Kentucky
    Conrad Burns - Montana
    Richard Shelby - Alabama
    Judd Gregg - New Hampshire
    Robert Bennett - Utah
    Larry Craig - Idaho
    Kay Bailey Huthchinson - Texas
    Mike Dewine - Ohio
    Sam Brownback - Kansas
    Wayne Allard - Colorado

Senator Collins (R-Maine) from my state heads the committee that handles Homeland Security. I will try to convoy all your, and other, concerns.

That will not be enough. Because this Bill will quite possibily stall until after the elections, there will be a mad rush at the border to get in before a bill is past. The only real answer is to deploy availible Military assets to the border before this really gets out of control. In fact i see that coming real soon because they will have no choice.
    Member of New York*Chapter of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
    Member of*10th Mountain Division Assco.

I'm for military on the border or a civilian group of Americans compensated by the US Government....my Wall of Americans...I don't see any other way to keep them out except guard 24/7/365 every mile of the southern border...with a 1st line Minute Man type corps of paid civilians (Lord knows we have plenty of Unemployed Americans who could use a job right now) and then have 2nd line Border Patrol and then Military for drug dealers; smugglers; mobs; etc.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast