Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spanish American War. Teddy's Rough Riders.

Do you have a radio? Get a shortwave...listen to alternative so you can hear the truth about what the plan for us and America are...You are not going to hear the truth on your local TV...it is controlled...at least right now...Don't shop at places that crap on America...uh hummm like Walmart...Guess what... you will survive and feel proud...and if you must shop buy only American (read the label)shop local...and get rid of HBO...and tell the cable company why...

The Bill Gates of the World are systemmatically destroying the Country by design...and you must wake up...
    I cry too and then I get pissed
    and make phone calls or write a letter or two or four and I find people of like minds...it is all about the grassroots...
    and remember there is more of us then them...This is a war of propaganda...they want you to feel defeated...but what they have done in fact...is lite a spark in us...that you can not extinguished...so easily

So put on your seat belts it going to be a bumpy ride....
    Saddle up riders...our ponies are fresh and the mail needs to be delieved to as many people as we can reach...
    time is short
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I am sending letters!!!

A strong, well-expressed message of which any "proud American family" and/or individual should be proud! Very impressive - thank you for sharing it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Redbadger wrote:
    So put on your seat belts it going to be a bumpy ride....
    Saddle up riders...our ponies are fresh and the mail needs to be delieved to as many people as we can reach...
    time is short

April,

You have the coolest gadgets! lol

Re: I am sending letters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    A strong, well-expressed message of which any "proud American family" and/or individual should be proud! Very impressive - thank you for sharing it.
    Thanks so much Texas..I hope it has some impact!

PROUD of you PROUD!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what all of America should demand and expect!

Great letter

vic

Highly skilled?

Bill Gates said we should let more highly skilled workers in. I'd have to agree. We need more mexicans who has studied advanced tomato picking and degrees in fuzzy dice and mud flap installation.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Welcome Vic!!!

ProudAmerican,
    Just keep in mind Lopez is a low life and he is going to bury him self, If he keeps it up he will fall, faster than he rose. Americans don't take to kindly to comedians like him.
    I know how you feel though my husband is an x marine who went to Nam twice, seeing what they are letting happen to his country just urks him to no end, and me to.

Chin up, thats why we are fighting this!!and thank you and hubby for serving your country!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast