Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am so angry.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am so angry.

I am so angry and it seems that Obama is at the center. He made so many promises that. I remember him saying he would do something
    about the flow of illigal alien traffic. And now I am hearing he wants to make he is backing Amnesty. What next, do we allow Amnesty for bank robbers or drug pushers? I don't understand this at all. When somene breaks the law they should go to jail. We need a President who will back the constitution and laws of the land. We have people who are flooding our borders and. Some come here for the expressed purpose of selling drugs and brining back money and arms. There is not one area in the entire ****ry that has not been effective by illegal immigrants in a bad way. One of the prblems is American citizens is don't want to know about it, don't want to talk about it.. My friends refuse to talk about anything that I believe is having bad effects on our country from cradle to grave.

There is one subject that is not talked about very much and that is the effect on the ****ry. During World War II we had because we had so many of our men leaving the country. Women had to fill in the gap durring the war. Even the sport of baseball was effected and female leages were started. But they expected the men to ccme home after they did their duty. In the case of illegal immigrants they don't come back to Mexico and other countries, they expect this to be their new home. And there are.n they don't want to go back. So what happens to the ****ries who have access to computers and telivision. They can see for themselves the devistating affects on their countryl. What do you think will happen when the very best of their country leave. What is going to be left behind? These people who claim to have so much love for their country and yet leave their country when they leave their country when their country needs. What will happen to Mexico and the other countries who need their young the most. Instead of pouring money to help the illgal immigrants why dn't they use that money to build up the countries wh need the help badly. President Carter undrstod. He looked where the country needed help nw and in the future. As a farmer he could see that the Mexican needed the most help. He saw that needed to teach the farmers how to teach them about crop rotation. I believe that the crops still function well. If you look around the grocery store you will see many of the prduce comes from Mexico. Maybe they don't want to do that of work. They are looking for that American dream. Do they know what had to be done so the American Dream. And now the American Dream has been outsorsed to countries who will take anything. People who actually believe that just a humble flat is a luxury and live and eat and sleep right in front of their work station. Women who only can see their children a couple times a year because mother works in the city and the best they can. Right now we are doing things backwards. If you give a man a fish he will eat for a day but if you teach him how to fish he will live a lifetime.

We need to start looking at the big picture. When you do that you will be aazed at what you can see. You don't have to leave the country you love. You can stay home and just look around at what there is. When you are out of your element and every day you are at risk of beeing transported back to your country which coud be where you belong in the first ploace. I cannot make that decision for anyone. If you have pictures of your country and your family, esepcially the ones who are still there and compare what you lost with what you have now. I know I am from Chicago and every day I wish I were bacfk home.. Dorothy was right, there is no place like home. The food you eat, the clothes you wear and the fiestas. So much to have and enjoy. I would rather to live in Greece which is my heritage. I find wealth that does not come from things you can buy with money. I know what it is like to loose everything, more than everything. I lost my family and you can never get that back, things you cannot replace.

With all there is why settle for just a piece of pie.

Samantha
    -----------
    Mod Note: Moved from news to general discussion/RB

These illegals are looking for the American dream at the expense of the American citizens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    These illegals are looking for the American dream at the expense of the American citizens.
    And our govt doesnt care! We are on our own! I have said it before and I'll say it again. Our govt is not only un-American,it is anti-American

I know and it's a shame. I never thought I'd live to see such madness in my lifetime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    I know and it's a shame. I never thought I'd live to see such madness in my lifetime.
    Me either,kinda scary (if you are inclined to that sort of thing ) It is time we all stand up and be heard!!!

Banned
    President Carter undrstod. He looked where the country needed help nw and in the future. As a farmer he could see that the Mexican needed the most help. He saw that
    Carter also saw a bunch of crimals and mental patients from Cuba, that Castro said "hey you want them?" And Ol Jimmy said, Why sho nuff Mr Castro, we will take any dirt bag, yall wanna give. So we had the Mariel boat lift, from ol Jimmy. Also when Jimmy waas president the interest rates for buying a house were 21 %. Tell me something good about Carter, and I will tell you 12 things wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    President Carter undrstod. He looked where the country needed help nw and in the future. As a farmer he could see that the Mexican needed the most help. He saw that
    Carter also saw a bunch of crimals and mental patients from Cuba, that Castro said "hey you want them?" And Ol Jimmy said, Why sho nuff Mr Castro, we will take any dirt bag, yall wanna give. So we had the Mariel boat lift, from ol Jimmy. Also when Jimmy waas president the interest rates for buying a house were 21 %. Tell me something good about Carter, and I will tell you 12 things wrong.
    I can't think of anything good about that panty waist. He sucks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    panty waist

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    panty waist
    If it was my Dad, he'd call it "candy ass".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    One Good thing has happened for Ol Jimmy, he has lost his title belt for the worst modern President ever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast