Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am so angry.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha55
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    I know and it's a shame. I never thought I'd live to see such madness in my lifetime.

I think it is more than a shame I believe it is treason. They come here and large amounts don't learn Eglish so the rest of the country has to put up with it or learn another language which I think is wrong.l The language of America is English. Some person on a bus told me I could not be Greek and an Ameican.
    That is the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants, immigrants are proud to be American and have respect for our language and laws, illegals don't!

For 8 years, back when I had a damned job, I was forced to listen to spanish all day. I swear I have been traumatized! LOL It drove me absolutely insane! It was as though I left my own Country. Now, more and more I am hearing it in stores, at doctors offices, in the neighborhood...is there no escape?

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Steve likes to wear this button. Sadly enough, he believes it.

Hey it you girls that start these rumors!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Might be true? But Welders do it hotter.

Have a coke and a smie..

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    ???????????????????WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
    "Have a coke and a smile, and....."
    I still don't understand what you are taking about. What does an old coke slogan have anything to do with the topic?

Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    I know and it's a shame. I never thought I'd live to see such madness in my lifetime.
    Me either,kinda scary (if you are inclined to that sort of thing ) It is time we all stand up and be heard!!!
    There is something I like to say don't remember where I heard it but it is good.

AMERICA WHERE IS YOUR ANGER?

The only way we can be heard is speak very loudly. That is the only way we can be heard. The one way we can he heard through the pocket book. I am not talking about giving money, I am taking to people who have businesses and do the hiring. If you suspect someone is not here legaly you have the right to ask for identification. Ask for drivers licsense or an ID you can get at the DMV. I believe if they don't have a social security number you cannot get a drivers liscense. I could be wrong. But reaquire some kind of picture ID. The library asks you for some mail that comes to hour house. If you don't have anything you don't get a library card. There is some ways you can tell without asking.

Samantha
    one who talks too much

I am glad you are here.

That is the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants, immigrants are proud to be American and have respect for our language and laws, illegals don't!

For 8 years, back when I had a damned job, I was forced to listen to spanish all day. I swear I have been traumatized! LOL It drove me absolutely insane! It was as though I left my own Country. Now, more and more I am hearing it in stores, at doctors offices, in the neighborhood...is there no escape? [/quote]

I am so sorry to hear you been treated so badly. There is a huge difference between an immigrant and illigal immegrant. These days you can feel proud if have the same job for 8 years, in this economy it is difficult to keep a job that long. It is good to hear you say are proud to be an American. I wish you all the best.

Samantha

Re: Have a coke and a smie..

I still don't understand what you are taking about. What does an old coke slogan have anything to do with the topic?

Samantha
    You told me to have a pop tart, and I told you to have a coke and smile!

"Focus your anger Luke!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's you girls that stated these rumors.

Wasn't me, unless the person wearing the button is a girl wearing the button.

Samantha

Re: It's you girls that stated these rumors.

Wasn't me, unless the person wearing the button is a girl wearing the button.

Samantha
    "They sell them in the gift shop!"

What do you think will happen when the very best of their country leave. What is going to be left behind?
    That is the dilemma we face because their best are staying home while they toss all of their trash over here. Their best are smart enough to stay home in Mexico and make lives for themselves because they are in a higher class. The trash who want a free ride are the ones who keep invading.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123