Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am so slow again and didn't catch this one until today.

Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez paid a working visit to Washington
    31 Oct 2005

Visit to Washington, DC by the Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs
    Luis Ernesto Derbez

On Wednesday, October 26th, the Secretary of Foreign Relations, Luis Ernesto Derbez paid a visit to Washington DC and met with U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who offered her Mexican counterpart lunch at the Department of State. Dr. Derbez’s agenda also included meetings with the Republican Senator from Arizona, John McCain, and with the Democratic Senator from Massachusetts, Edward Kennedy.
    The Secretary also had the opportunity to meet with Undersecretary of State Robert Zoellick.

At the end of the day, Secretary Derbez offered to hold a Press Conference at the Embassy of Mexico, during which he spoke about the meetings he had with his U.S. counterparts and the aforementioned legislators. At the Conference, Secretary Derbez made reference to issues such as the All American Canal, the Summit of the Americas, Mexico’s candidacy for Secretary General of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), and the situation at the Yucatan Peninsula after Hurricane Wilma.

http://portal.sre.gob.mx/usa/index.php? ... le&sid=168
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Re: I am so slow again and didn't catch this one until today

At the Conference, Secretary Derbez made reference to issues such as the All American Canal, the Summit of the Americas, Mexico’s candidacy for Secretary General of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), and the situation at the Yucatan Peninsula after Hurricane Wilma.
    Say What?

"Mexico's candidacy for Secretary General of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OCED)"?

Is this a JOKE?

That's as silly as Libya heading the UN Commission on Human Rights!

I can hear them now, "Hear Ye, Hear Ye...the solution to your economic situation is poor people. Send Them All to America and your economic condition will improve dramatically. Let me show you how it is done. I am Vicente Fox, the Miracle Worker for Exporting Poverty Out of My Country to those Silly Americans".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well- I reckon this tells us where CONDI stands on IMMIGRATION. Some people were wondering JUST IN CASE she ran for President OR replaced Cheney when he resigns!! I don't trust her as far as I could throw her and I wouldn't vote for her for President of MEXICO.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

CONDI IS OUT and not an option. She flew down special to Mexico to meet with Vicente and his big dogs to assure them that this Administration did not support "vigilantis or racism"...referring to our Fellow Americans we affectionately call the MinuteMen "doing the jobs that the American Government won't do".

She is a Free Trade Person.

She is a Globalist.

She is Open Borders.

She is Bush.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The last statement says it all. She IS Bush. Case closed.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yep.

You guys said it. Remember that?! Right after the "vigilante" comment, she went flying right down there to make an unspoken statement and to drop off a check. You're right. She's out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep. Condi's OUT OUT OUT OUT!!

We want EVERY SINGLE PERSON REMOTELY ALIGNED WITH WACKIDENT OUT. If they even SPEAK to him, they are GONE!!! Naw--but, if they are in any way APPOINTED by him, ADVISE him or HOLD HIS HAND, they must be voted OUT. FAR, FAR OUT!

The other REAL problem I have with Condi is her CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH CHENEY. I think a close relationship with Cheney is the death knoll for any political aspirations of that person.