Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Am Sure You Feel The Same?

I just watched the CMN interview with Aaron Russo at www.freedomtofascism.com. and I wanted to share my thoughts. What a fascinating interview!
    I have always been an entrepreneurial believer in capitalism and the American way of life. I have never bought into the the whole "conspiracy theory" of the Corporate takeover. This year I have become very alarmed at the Illegal Immigration issue in this country and am very involved to try and stop it.

I have often thought to myself, "After 9-11, why are borders still not sealed and the illegal alien problem resolved immediately?" After all, ANYONE can come over out borders and do us harm, right? As I have gotten more invloved in the fight against Illegal Immigration, I have been astounded by the following:

1. Our "leaders" have all but ignored our calls to protect out sovreignty and are working to make it easier for illegal aliens to enter this country.

2. Our culture, language and way of life is being destroyed right before eyes and our "leaders" seem to be oblivious to it.

3. The number of corporations that support a "global" society and have no loyalty to America. We seem to have NO power against them as our culture and way of life is supplanted with a "one world" government.

It is getting scary out there.

D.W.
    D.W.

Re: I Am Sure You Feel The Same?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    I have often thought to myself, "After 9-11, why are borders still not sealed and the illegal alien problem resolved immediately?" After all, ANYONE can come over out borders and do us harm, right? As I have gotten more invloved in the fight against Illegal Immigration, I have been astounded by the following:

1. Our "leaders" have all but ignored our calls to protect out sovreignty and are working to make it easier for illegal aliens to enter this country.

2. Our culture, language and way of life is being destroyed right before eyes and our "leaders" seem to be oblivious to it.

3. The number of corporations that support a "global" society and have no loyalty to America. We seem to have NO power against them as our culture and way of life is supplanted with a "one world" government.

It is getting scary out there.

D.W.
    Welcome to the fight, David! Yes I think any patriotic American citzen who wakes up and learns the facts about this issue arrives at pretty much the same conclusions. I know I did.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Welcome David. Glad to have the help.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome David!

We seem to have NO power against them as our culture and way of life is supplanted with a "one world" government.
    Don't underestimate the power of the American people...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

We may be to the point that no matter what anyone does this house of cards that has been built, lie upon lie, may fall regardless.

We have half a million dollar homes and our wages are falling. Every small gain in benefits that we have work for over the years is being striped away. Or social service are being doled out to illegal aliens by the criminals in government to aid the criminals in business with benefit packages for their illegal workers.

It may be time to get some popcorn and sit back and watch the show.

Welcome David!

Your observations are key to understanding why many of our elected leaders, both republican and democrat, "seem" to be ignoring our immigration laws. Flooding our Republic with illegal immigrants, ESPECIALLY from Mexico, is a crucial step in deconstructing America, as we know it, so the global elitists (and lets face it, this includes most of our elected governmental multi-millionaires) can move towards their final goal of one world government.

If you haven't already, I suggest you read the following post:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=33529

depresses about it

You so mirror my thoughts. I was just about to post the same. When oh when will the government get it right?!? It feels like we are on a rollercoaster ride. We are getting momentum and good news from cities fighting the good fight -but then you hear about them being sued.

I'm at a point of not feeling hope again after they voted down funding border security.

Sigh...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)