Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am tired

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    builditnow and Judy: I took that paragraph to mean that Hispanics who have served in our military have paid their dues and should be allowed to apply for citizenship, provided they have no criminal record and are self-supporting. I don't think this person supports illegals. I guess we have a different reading of the same words.

I believe that it's possible for citizens of other countries to serve in our military, people that don't necessarily live in the U.S. What do you folks think? Is military service to our country a factor in granting citizenship? Personally, I think if a foreign national has served in that hell-hole in the middle east on our behalf, they should be considered, after a background check, for citizenship. Just my feelings. They're far different that the people that swarm our borders in the middle of the night and think that just because they can hide, they're doing nothing wrong. Wait a minute, don't cockroaches come out at night and hide in the light of day?
    I know personally serving in the military is absolutely the most you can ever give to this country. You put your life on the line every day to insure that Americans can enjoy what we all know and cherish today. If one of these illegal alien breaks our laws to enter this country and then somehow is able to serve this country in the military, I personally think the least this country can do is grant them citizenship. They have certainly earned the right to be an American in my mind. This is definitely not the same type of scum bag that comes here to be a leach off the American taxpayer. I also think legal residents deserve the same homor for serving this country in the military. They have paid the ultimate price for citizenship.
    How do you know they aren't spies for their home country? How do you know they're going to watch your back? How do you know they aren't going to pass secrets or important documents to the enemy, other governments like that in their home country or to the press and compromise our efforts?

Again, most people serving in the US military aren't in combat situations.

I don't know, texas2step, I'm not convinced this is a wise recruiting option for the US military. For now, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: i feel much better now

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    i just got called a friend by someone i admire.

a friend

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    So this article is written by this Robert A. Hall person mentioned at the end. Fmrjarhead, do you have a link?

I agree with some of what this guy says, but I want to point out he is for amnesty, he clearly states it here. In fact he is for discriminating against people who have gone through the legal process of applying for citizenship, by "fast-tracking" illegal aliens who have illegally invaded and occupied our sovereign nation. His words:

I'm willing to fast-track for citizenship any Hispanic person who can speak English, doesn't have a criminal record, and who is self-supporting without family on welfare, or who serves honorably for three years in our military. Those are the citizens we need.
    He sure did! Good catch builditnow!!

Geez ... they're everywhere. I guess Hall is part of that "controlled opposition", huh? Damn snake in the grass is what he is.

Thanks Judy. I thought it was a great article, until I got to that paragraph about illegal aliens.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

So this article is written by this Robert A. Hall person mentioned at the end. Fmrjarhead, do you have a link?

I agree with some of what this guy says, but I want to point out he is for amnesty, he clearly states it here. In fact he is for discriminating against people who have gone through the legal process of applying for citizenship, by "fast-tracking" illegal aliens who have illegally invaded and occupied our sovereign nation. His words:

I'm willing to fast-track for citizenship any Hispanic person who can speak English, doesn't have a criminal record, and who is self-supporting without family on welfare, or who serves honorably for three years in our military. Those are the citizens we need.
    He sure did! Good catch builditnow!!

Geez ... they're everywhere. I guess Hall is part of that "controlled opposition", huh? Damn snake in the grass is what he is.

Thanks Judy. I thought it was a great article, until I got to that paragraph about illegal aliens.
    You're most welcome, and you were absolutely right. He's a damn snake in the grass no doubt about it. Great job, builditnow! And this is a good lesson for me and perhaps all of us. We have to read everything these impostors write, read slowly and carefully and think about the use and meaning of every word they choose to really know what they're up to and which side they're on. This is a perfect example of the Enemy Within.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    builditnow and Judy: I took that paragraph to mean that Hispanics who have served in our military have paid their dues and should be allowed to apply for citizenship, provided they have no criminal record and are self-supporting. I don't think this person supports illegals. I guess we have a different reading of the same words.

I believe that it's possible for citizens of other countries to serve in our military, people that don't necessarily live in the U.S. What do you folks think? Is military service to our country a factor in granting citizenship? Personally, I think if a foreign national has served in that hell-hole in the middle east on our behalf, they should be considered, after a background check, for citizenship. Just my feelings. They're far different that the people that swarm our borders in the middle of the night and think that just because they can hide, they're doing nothing wrong. Wait a minute, don't cockroaches come out at night and hide in the light of day?
    ReggieMay - Mr. Hall said he is willing to fast-track any Hispanic person who EITHER:
    1. speaks English, has no criminal record, and is self-supporting
    OR
    2. serves three years in the military.

He doesn't say they have to do ALL of these.

Again, his own words:
    I'm not trying to nit-pick. Thats a really important distinction. He is for fast-tracking them whether they serve in the military or not.

What this particular guy says might not be that important, I don't even know who he is. But we do need to be careful about public officials who purposely try to deceive with their words. Especially those who sound so "common-sense" and not PC, like this guy did initially in this article.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Some background on Robert A Hall from wiki. It's lacking footnotes but is probably accurate since it has his age right, his military background right and his terms as a MA state senator for several years before he went into association work. It says he was originally a Republican but it's not clear after being written in on the Democratic primary ballot just what his politics are today. Doesn't matter. He wants to "fast-track citizenship" for any Hispanic in our country illegally for any reason so long as they aren't criminals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Hall

Well, as we know, a criminal illegal alien is anyone in our country in violation of US immigration law. But if they don't have a criminal record beyond that, then it's only because they haven't been caught, because as we know, you can't function in the United States as an illegal alien without breaking our laws.

Why wait to deport them until AFTER they've hurt or harmed Americans and gotten caught earning them a criminal record? Our laws don't require a criminal record to be deported. I would hope our military and retired military veterans will support our immigration laws. In my mind, it's very important that they support our immigration laws to the letter and verse without exception or mercy because these are the laws that protect Americans from foreign aggression, foreign infiltration and foreign governance by defending US sovereignty.

It's possible Mr. Hall just lost himself in his article, wasn't thinking clearly and spoke prematurely without thinking or considering the impact of his words. Under his plan, the entire Hispanic portion of the Western Hemisphere could invade our country and we'd "fast-track them to US citizenship" if we couldn't prove they'd committed a crime or taken a hand-out. With all the identity fraud and multiple aliases, how could we prove it one way or another? We can't. That's why criminal records aren't required by US law for deportation. We want them out of our country, not in our jails costing US $80,000 a year to care-take them for decades while they serve sentences for crimes that shouldn't have been committed in the first place because they should have been deported to begin with before they committed these crimes and hurt Americans.

And this doesn't apply just to Hispanics in our country illegally, this rule of law applies to every foreign national under the Rainbow in our country in violation of US immigration law.

Judy wrote:
    Well, as we know, a criminal illegal alien is anyone in our country in violation of US immigration law. But if they don't have a criminal record beyond that, then it's only because they haven't been caught, because as we know, you can't function in the United States as an illegal alien without breaking our laws.
    Ditto! If they meet the so called definition of self-supporting, then they must have committed additional crimes to secure the means to self-support, given the fact they have no legal right to obtain work in this country!

Which simply means they haven't been caught yet! Also, if an illegal did happen to join the military, they did so by fraud and deceit. Not exactly the qualities we look for in our American military and certainly not qualities we would want in someone being considered for US citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How do you know they aren't spies for their home country? How do you know they're going to watch your back? How do you know they aren't going to pass secrets or important documents to the enemy, other governments like that in their home country or to the press and compromise our efforts?

First off it is not possible for an illegal alien to serve in the military. You have to be a minimum of a legal resident. Hopefully our military has a better way to screen applicants than our employers do.

As for legal residents, how can we be assured that anyone is not a spy? Legal residents have already passed um-teen million background checks before they get here. They have certainly been looked at much more than an American citizen that might join. either way there have certainly been plenty of incidences that American born citizens have turned spy and given away military secrets. When they are caught, they should be executed. Giving them citizenship (if they want it) is certainly not too much to ask for someone who has faithfully served this country in the military. Any illegal alien who somehow managed to get into our military should IMHO really receive a dishonorable discharge as they probably lied and falsified a government document to get in the first place. Like I said, hopefully our military does a better job of screening applicants that this.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

First off it is not possible for an illegal alien to serve in the military. You have to be a minimum of a legal resident. Hopefully our military has a better way to screen applicants than our employers do.

As for legal residents, how can we be assured that anyone is not a spy? Legal residents have already passed um-teen million background checks before they get here. They have certainly been looked at much more than an American citizen that might join. either way there have certainly been plenty of incidences that American born citizens have turned spy and given away military secrets. When they are caught, they should be executed. Giving them citizenship (if they want it) is certainly not too much to ask for someone who has faithfully served this country in the military. Any illegal alien who somehow managed to get into our military should IMHO really receive a dishonorable discharge as they probably lied and falsified a government document to get in the first place. Like I said, hopefully our military does a better job of screening applicants that this.
    Yes, illegal aliens who end up in the US military should be discharged post haste in the morning and deported that afternoon after a grueling interrogation and lie detector test.

I'd empty our prisons of US citizens and accept most of them in the US military before I'd take an illegal alien.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Judy wrote:
    Ditto! If they meet the so called definition of self-supporting, then they must have committed additional crimes to secure the means to self-support, given the fact they have no legal right to obtain work in this country!

Which simply means they haven't been caught yet! Also, if an illegal did happen to join the military, they did so by fraud and deceit. Not exactly the qualities we look for in our American military and certainly not qualities we would want in someone being considered for US citizenship.
    Exactly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast