Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He was promoting the show coming up tonight I think. He said "Tune in and find out what White Supremecists groups want to do about illegal immigration.

We all know what is coming. Colmes is going to take information from radical groups and try to use that to label the 80+% of good Americans that want enforcement as racists.

Here is his website. I hope some of you can listen in and give him hell!

W

http://www.alan.com/

Monday thru Friday 10pm Eastern on Fox Radio
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey MustangJo, Allen is only on with Hannity to make him look all the better lol sometimes I get so tickled when people on there call him Sean, it happens so often, you can hear poor Allen in the background saying, I'm not Sean, I'm Allen, I wonder if guest do that on purpose just to antognize him Do you ever wonder if Allen really believes all that crap he says on there? Surely he is not that stupid!Can't you imagine Allen in the playboy mansion with old Hugh, as he was here while back, I bet all the bunnies were thinking to theirself, how did we get stuck with Allen instead of Sean. anyway, in all honesty, I have heard Allen say we need to secure the border, and fine the companies who hire the illegals, after that all bets are off though, he wants amnesty with the whole ball of wax given to the illegals, after all "they only do the jobs that American's won't do", makes me want to tell him maybe in a couple of years one of them ,might have his job!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Good job !! I can't stand that guy. I can't even bear to listen to him for more than a couple of minutes. I turn off the radio immediately because I do not need such aggravation from someone as stupid as he is.

The only reason he is on the radio is because he "bothers" people and they think that is "entertaining". Not to me. The situation in America is too serious to put it into the context of being "entertaining".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Good job !! I can't stand that guy. I can't even bear to listen to him for more than a couple of minutes. I turn off the radio immediately because I do not need such aggravation from someone as stupid as he is.

The only reason he is on the radio is because he "bothers" people and they think that is "entertaining". Not to me. The situation in America is too serious to put it into the context of being "entertaining".
    I cant stand to hear him either. He reminds me of a finger nail scratching a chalkboard. And he is such a devious character. Just look at his SHIFTY EYEBROW. Its hard to focus with that thing moving all over the place.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I cant stand to hear him either. He reminds me of a finger nail scratching a chalkboard. And he is such a devious character. Just look at his SHIFTY EYEBROW. Its hard to focus with that thing moving all over the place.
    Good analogy, Butterbean. Fingernails on chalkboard. EEEEeecch!!

He's creepy looking too, though he can't help that. :P

Same kind of creepy looking as Chertoff but less evil looking than Chertoff.

Chertoff gives me the creeps. Just something about him.

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Good analogy, Butterbean. Fingernails on chalkboard. EEEEeecch!!

He's creepy looking too, though he can't help that. :P

Same kind of creepy looking as Chertoff but less evil looking than Chertoff.

Chertoff gives me the creeps. Just something about him.
    Chertoff looks like half-man and half-lizard. I think he may be an experiment of some kind. Definitely beedy-eyed, and leather-skinned.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chertoff looks like half-man and half-lizard. I think he may be an experiment of some kind. Definitely beedy-eyed, and leather-skinned

Butterbean,

Do you mean he's an alien? :P That would explain a lot.

W,

You're a bull dog! Glad you're on our side!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Way to go William!

I've never listened to Hannity & Colmes but now will try to find the link and send negative feedback to Colmes. Just became interested in talk radio after joining the pro-border enforcement and anti-illegal immigration movement.

I'm sure you did a great job because I've heard you speak on a number of other occasions and usually talk radio.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

The night of the boycott Nancy Grace had Lou Dobbs on her program. She is for open borders but she couldn't begin to debate him, so instead she showed that trite picture of the Mexican child wrapped in an American flag. She asked, Lou how could you posibly want to deport her.......... In the words of Napoleon Dynamite "what an idiot!!".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast