Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called I.C.E. recently and was on hold for 37 minutes before a real person came on the phone.They (he) asked the questions in a hurry up tone and hung up quickly immediately after asking questions.

Also passed a business to We hire Aliens and have yet to see business posted.This was about 4 months ago.Where else do we go.?No one seems to care.

Well, I called ICE today and they clearly not interested. Mind you this was after a 38 min. phone wait...and that was for the first call. They told me they couldn't really do anything and he dropped the name LULAC and ACLU..He did say that "maybe in the future they could do something like in the old days". I was directed to the Border Patrol in San Antexico..but the first woman's accent was so heavy she had to transfer me to someone that spoke good English. Now, he said your not in our area so he gave me a phone number to Border Patrol in Dallas. Dallas BP said they don't deal with reporting illegal aliens (by the way he had an Hispanic last name)that I needed to call ICE...So they directed me back to the first number and I sat another 33 min., where they took a very uninterested report and were in a hurry to get off the phone...Today between the DPS, Homeland security, ICE and Border Patrol not one person was interested and I called nine different numbers with nine different answers...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Re: HEY

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    If they ask you How do you know? again just say

"Because they told me they were, and that they know the law enforcement in the U S is too lazy to do anything" then they said "hahahaaa stupid Americans"
    I've actually had illegals say about this too me. They are proud to waive their countries flag in our streets because of people like this ICE employees treasoness refusal to do their jobs.

They told me they couldn't really do anything and he dropped the name LULAC and ACLU..
    Point out that LULAC and ACLU have no authority over federal law.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12