Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called the ICE Hotline today to report illegal mexicans

working at a company in chicago and they really couldn't have cared less.

I called and waited about 10 minutes for a 'technician' to take the call and when she did it was a very 'hurry up and get off the phone' experience.

I learned previously from this forum that she was going to ask me the standard ICE question which was 'how do you know that they're illegal' to which I smartly replied " I don't KNOW they're illegal, that's why it's called a 'suspicion'?" I could 'hear' her hatred through the phone (I didn't consider my response to be cocky, just factual).

I then gave her the information on the company and how long I've been watching them and as soon as my description was complete she said very quickly"Ok, Thank you" then hung up before I could even say you're welcome.

It was still worth a shot though and I will keep doing it as long as I see illegals working in my world. I'm also going to call the IRS and see what I can do for them as far as reporting illegal businesses in my area. I don't care if they like it or not? We pay for them to do their jobs and even though bush won't let them deport these criminals he can't stop us from calling as often as we deem necessary?

Just thought I'd share ....
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

All you have to do is mention Chicago and it's no wonder.

Their question is cute.....How do you know?.......How do they know they aren't? How is anybody ever going to know if they won't allow anyone to ask the question?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Makes you wonder why the agency was formed in the first place.

I would report the employee to her supervisor and see if they feel the same way.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

HEY

If they ask you How do you know? again just say

"Because they told me they were, and that they know the law enforcement in the U S is too lazy to do anything" then they said "hahahaaa stupid Americans"

Nomoremex, can you PM the name/number? I'll call and see what type of response I get. Since its after 5:00, I will do it Monday and get back to you. Prior to the attempt to publicly announce Cook County as a sanctuary, its not exactly rocket science (especially working down town) to realize that many are already on the City payroll.

I really think that the government wants the illegal aliens here. If they really wanted to get them, they know better than us where they are. They could check the social security numbers of those living on food stamps, and welfare. They could go to towns invaded by illegals, even a blind person can see that they are illegals. They just don't want to do it.

You are correct.

Look at my post on the arrests at Georgia Curb Construction Co.

They are going after these small groups of 30 in rural areas when all over Georgia in plain site are Companies employing hundreds. You can go down Buford Highway and see thousands every day.

60 or more are near every home depot each morning waiting to get picked up for work.

Check Cashing places and Wire Transfers see hundreds per day.

Sonny Perdue is just having a few arrested so he can say he is doing something about illegals in Georgia.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

You can also post Businesses hiring Illegals on www.WeHireAliens.com.

All Businesses reported will be investigated by the FBI, ICE, and IRS.
    ------------------------

Re: I called the ICE Hotline today to report illegal mexican

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    working at a company in chicago and they really couldn't have cared less.

I then gave her the information on the company and how long I've been watching them and as soon as my description was complete she said very quickly"Ok, Thank you" then hung up before I could even say you're welcome.

It was still worth a shot though and I will keep doing it as long as I see illegals working in my world. I'm also going to call the IRS and see what I can do for them as far as reporting illegal businesses in my area. I don't care if they like it or not? We pay for them to do their jobs and even though bush won't let them deport these criminals he can't stop us from calling as often as we deem necessary?

Just thought I'd share ....
    You should wait a week or two and then call back and ask what action was taken on your report. And if none was taken, we should archive this to use as evidence that the ICE has a POLICY of not enforcing the immigration laws. And the next step could be to demand an explanation from our representatives. I mean why should we obey the laws when our government only enforces those they like?

preaching, she said her name so fast that I couldn't understand it and the number I called is the only one we can use anymore which is the hotline number 1-866-347-2423.

Socal, I am going to wait a few weeks and call it in again as you suggest. I'll see what kind of response I get next time. I'm also going to report the illegal mex neighbor using the same procedure. If they tell me that neither of these 'tips' are on record I'll know that they are circular filing them.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast