Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Quote Originally Posted by Lferoli
    I let both our local office and the D.C. office know my disgust with this bill and his support of amnesty. I am harassing everyone else I know to make the phone calls too!

That is exactly what we need from everyone viewing this board! Get involved call and post your results. I am betting you were a little nervous at first right? But that all went away and every call you make gets easier and easier. Makes you feel good to be involved doesn't it. I know it did me.

We are so glad to have you on the winning team and welcome.
    American_made, you are very nice!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am a proud American whose forefathers fought along side George Washington (He even gave my family members land in Virginia). I have no doubt that he, along with my ancestors are rolling in their graves at what this country has become. I myself am utterly ashamed.

I have called, emailed and faxed Martinez for the last few months. Numerous times I have let him know that he is a TREASONOUS TRAITOR and every Floridian that I know will no longer support him and his Anti-American ways. I still to this day have yet to get an email or letter back from him. Has anyone? (Not that I expect him to change his mind). I have advised Bill Nelson of this, as well. Again, no response. I will however, never give up hope that we will win this battle.

I am honored to have found this site and be a member of this discussion board.

**Just an FYI to anyone who lives near Stuart, Fl (West Palm Beach area). They are holding Anti- Illegal Rally's on the Roosevelt Bridge in Stuart every Wednesday from 5:30PM until 7:30PM. Anyone who can come out please do so. We need more rallys like this all over the country. The first rally, this past Wednesday only had a 100 people. I hope that this Wednesday we can have alot more. I for one will be there**

God Bless you all and God Bless the U.S.A.,

Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by TracyZ
    I am a proud American whose forefathers fought along side George Washington (He even gave my family members land in Virginia). I have no doubt that he, along with my ancestors are rolling in their graves at what this country has become. I myself am utterly ashamed.

I have called, emailed and faxed Martinez for the last few months. Numerous times I have let him know that he is a TREASONOUS TRAITOR and every Floridian that I know will no longer support him and his Anti-American ways. I still to this day have yet to get an email or letter back from him. Has anyone? (Not that I expect him to change his mind). I have advised Bill Nelson of this, as well. Again, no response. I will however, never give up hope that we will win this battle.

I am honored to have found this site and be a member of this discussion board.

**Just an FYI to anyone who lives near Stuart, Fl (West Palm Beach area). They are holding Anti- Illegal Rally's on the Roosevelt Bridge in Stuart every Wednesday from 5:30PM until 7:30PM. Anyone who can come out please do so. We need more rallys like this all over the country. The first rally, this past Wednesday only had a 100 people. I hope that this Wednesday we can have alot more. I for one will be there**

God Bless you all and God Bless the U.S.A.,

Tracy
    Welcome to ALIPAC Tracy! Great to have you on board.

Keep up the hardwork.

Thank you for the heads up on the anti-illegal rallys going on in your area. Through these boards, we can spread the word and get more people to attend to bolster the crowd.

Welcome again! it is a honor to have you with us!

The Patriot

Lferoli wrote:
    Mel, amnesty's poster boy, is the perfect example of why people who are not born and bred here in the U.S.A. should never be allowed to hold ANY office, their loyalties are certainly not with the American citizens.
    Boy did you ever hit the nail on the head. Look out here in California at the state legislature and the elected officials in Los Angeles. Collectively they could give a damn about America. Everything is for the illegal latinos.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

WELCOME TRACYZ,
    We are honored to have you join us at ALIPAC, we need everyone to get involved. Don't give up on those loser senators, most of us have at least one in our state, make yourself their worst nightmare, I'm expecting any day to be accused of stalking Sen Craig and Kennedy and he isn't even my Senator but he is so stupid.

Learn your way around ALIPAC if you have any questions don't be affraid to ask. We have a great bunch 0f patriots so join in.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Tracyz! Glad to have you with us!

Thank you for all of your warm welcomes. If there is anything else that my husband or I can do let me know.

Welcome Lferoli and Tracy2! It's great to have you with us!

Lferoli, I could actually say that BOTH Mel Martinez AND Bill Nelson may very well be the WORST SENATORS in our country!!

Words cannot accurately describe what the people of Florida have to deal with in these two.

Clay Shaw, was voted out in 2004 because the citizens saw what was happening in their cities and towns and they also saw that Clay Shaw was not lifting a finger to do ANYTHING about it.

The same fate should await Martinez and Nelson.....but FLoridians are going to have to get on the band wagon......and that is no longer easy to do in Florida.

There are some STRONG citizens there ready to fight back, but there are too many who are so sluggish. (Maybe it's the heat, I don't know!)

In Georgia, Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson seem to be following in Martinez and Nelson's footsteps. The residents of Georgia will not tolerate the Nelson/Martinez pandering to special interest group style of leadership. Election day 2008 we will let it be known!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although the new rep., Ron Klein "claimed that he would be different and better", I would not hold my breath.

Give him ONE chance.

One strike Congressman Klein and you're voted OUT next time around.

Maybe Charlie Crist will be a better governor.

I would make all appeals to Crist and Klein. They are the new boys in office and maybe you can train them early in understanding that they're job is to represent and protect the U.S. citizen FIRST and FOREMOST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gosh, I wish you the best!! Floridians are fighting an uphill battle.

Step number one: Martinez and Nelson voted out of office ASAP.

In Florida, you don't know WHO the heck is getting into the polls and voting. THAT's a BIG problem for Floridians.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast