Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't believe my ears

Just heard John McCain on CNN saying they want to negotiate with the congress on immigration; although he doubts he will get what he wants.

But, 3 minutes later when talking about the "unlawful" search on the Congressman's office where 90k was stuffed in the refrigerator..... McCain says "No one is beyond the law in this country, and there is no sanctuary in our country for lawbreakers" Please target him in his state to be sure he is soon doing one of those jobs no one in America wants to do.

LMAO...MOD EDIT, lol
    {talk of violence is unacceptable - we need to be careful}

He is a fool of fools, he speaks with a forked tongue....

definately, yeah i caught that 'no sanctuary' bit. idiot.

Who we have here on the board from Arizona?

There's an old saying they could all profit from.

"Before you put your mouth in gear...
    be sure your brain's engaged. "

"Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I'm starting to think he has a rock of crack in those big cheeks.

I used to have great respect for this guy. Thought he would make a great president. He was on the flight deck of the USS Forrestal when it exploded in The Gulf of Tonkin 1967, jumped off the nose of a F4 Phantom surrounded by jet fuel a blaze.Then 3 months later gets shot down over Haiphong, breaks leg during ejection, held prisoner of war the remaining 4 years, tortured. Usally war hero's make good presidents.. George Washington, Andrew Jackson, U. Grant, Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower. But now I think he is a traitor, jackass, and just an idiot.

Actually, I did too. I thought he was a great compromise between demos and repubs. I thought he had his head on his shoulders.

Thank Goddddddddddddddddd !!!!! his true colors came out.

He doesn't know it yet, he has just shot his own self down! I am afraid he was brainwashed one to many times over there, I appreciate his service record, I would not appreciate having him for a President.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Re: I can't believe my ears

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Just heard John McCain on CNN saying they want to negotiate with the congress on immigration; although he doubts he will get what he wants.

But, 3 minutes later when talking about the "unlawful" search on the Congressman's office where 90k was stuffed in the refrigerator..... McCain says "No one is beyond the law in this country, and there is no sanctuary in our country for lawbreakers" Please target him in his state to be sure he is soon doing one of those jobs no one in America wants to do.
    Apparently he is going to vote against the constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage; once he does this I do not think he has a prayer of capturing the conservative vote.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast