Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Who we have here on the board from Arizona?

I live in AZ (for now) if I am still here when it is time to vote that fool out believe me I will. I have sent several faxes to him letting him know he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being president.

Was he on some kind of talk show where he could have been questioned?

If so, why didn't some shart media eagle catch that?

Well, we all know why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He digs himself a deeper hole each time he opens his mouth. You'd think his remarks would be very calculated since he obviously is interested in the nomination for president in '08.
    It's a good thing the real person came out. He'll NEVER get my vote.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

He has a history of talking with the other side.

I supported him in the past, but I could never support him again.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Just heard John McCain on CNN saying they want to negotiate with the congress on immigration; although he doubts he will get what he wants.

But, 3 minutes later when talking about the "unlawful" search on the Congressman's office where 90k was stuffed in the refrigerator..... McCain says "No one is beyond the law in this country, and there is no sanctuary in our country for lawbreakers" Please target him in his state to be sure he is soon doing one of those jobs no one in America wants to do.
    McCain needs to be shown how he talks out of both sides of his mouth
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I, too, had admired him but that was before I watched his performance on CSPAN during the illegal immigration bill session. The fact that he teamed up with Kennedy to write the bill - big minus there. I heard that any bill McCain is involved in is not what it seems and that is what happened with the senate bill too. Senator Sessions tried to point out what was really in it but did they listen? I will never forget what I watched, never. No way would I ever vote for McCain.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My wife told me all about it and I was amazed how brazen they are by not answering questlions posed to them. I don't call that senate meeting a debate, it was a forum, not a debate. The debaters of yesterday got in each others space and interrupted their opponents. Had some Senators done this, we might have gotten a bill that makes more sense. If all you have to do is state your position and not give answers, yea, you could vote ignorantly.

Senator Sessions tried to point out what was really in it but did they listen?
    No, they weren't held accountable for their beliefs. They just flat voted for amnesty. That's what a true debate would have eliminated, IMHO.

We really need to eye someone to kick him out of his Senate seat.

Re: I can't believe my ears

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Just heard John McCain on CNN saying they want to negotiate with the congress on immigration; although he doubts he will get what he wants.

But, 3 minutes later when talking about the "unlawful" search on the Congressman's office where 90k was stuffed in the refrigerator..... McCain says "No one is beyond the law in this country, and there is no sanctuary in our country for lawbreakers" Please target him in his state to be sure he is soon doing one of those jobs no one in America wants to do.
    The man is an idiot and has no idea of what the heck he is talking about-at ant time! His political career is down the drain, and if doesnt realize it, he is really stupid!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast