Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I cant stand to watch CNN anymore

At least while our so called REPRESENATIVES (Senators are debating this bill). How has this happened...How can these people be so disconnected from their constituents. These arrogant (so I am not edited) gentlemen don't have a clue. I really want to know ! What are they gaining from this. It has to be one heck of a payday.....

One reason I would think would be. They don't have to be around it. They sit back in their mansions (far away) and pass judgment on us little people. Where there "illegal" gardeners, "illegal" cook, "illegal" maid takes care of them.

You know it to be true. I mean how else do they make such statements. What would we do without "ILLEGALS" to mow our lawns, pick our food and wipe our (edited myself). It sounds like more of statement for them "WHAT WILL THEY DO"...
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

the best thing on CNN is lou dobbs at 6E/ 5C/ 3P

thats the only time i watch it

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the best thing on CNN is lou dobbs at 6E/ 5C/ 3P

thats the only time i watch it

Lou Dobbs is the only reason I watch CNN

Commie News Network. (with the exception of Lou of course).
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

CNN may be intentionally set up to be a demotivator to the American public on this as well as other issues.

Absolutely, Lou Dobbs is the ONLY reason to watch CNN. I've given up on O'Reilly at FOX.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So a Graham vs. Dobbs debate is coming up on CNN's Situation room. I' have my boots on incase the crap gets too deep

Re: I cant stand to watch CNN anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    You know it to be true. I mean how else do they make such statements. What would we do without "ILLEGALS" to mow our lawns, pick our food and wipe our (edited myself). It sounds like more of statement for them "WHAT WILL THEY DO"...

Just yesterday I watch a video of an illegal alien at a protest. His words were "we want white people to pick our food, white people to mow our lawns, white people to clean our house and white people to take care of our children." These arrogant and blind elitists are going to have a "French Revolution" blow up in their face if their not careful.

Revolution

The Revolution will not be televised, due to marketing constraints.