Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't wait for the "Day without Mexicans"

FInally!!! I can go to WAL MART and shop without the glut of those that don't understand the words "Excuse me please", or "Can you ask your 11 children to move so I can get my cart by?"

Really...do you think the mean old American employer will let them off to go march??

Banned
    Ronny,

Wal-Mart is one of the problems. I know you can save a few cents by shopping there, but they don't deserve your hard-earned money.

If possible, find an alternate store to shop at.

Same goes for Home Despot.

I can't wait for a day without illegal aliens! And I don't mean let's make them all legal, either!

As for the day without Mexicans, I have a feeling that the only place they are going to have a problem without them would be in their own communitites. So who cares?

I would get up and carry my own dishes to the kitchen if any restaurant around me would get rid of even the illegals they have working. Half the restaurants in this town are probably OWNED by illegals!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Ronny,

You might want to visit the http://walmartwatch.com

-- Walmart is one of the worst offenders hiring illegals
    -- Walmart offshores their back office work to India
    -- Walmart requires their manufacturers to do it in Communist China
    -- Walmart - Communist Chinese Factory Outlet

For every 2 part time employees Walmart hires, 3 full time workers on the outside (ie. employees of small businesses) lose their jobs.

Thanks,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?