Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You got chutzpah! I wonder who you will run into next?!

Who would you like to run into and what would you like to say?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Casting Director-

Good for you, it is a shame that the SHAM MASTER Jessie was not there!

You could of had 2 birds with one stone...

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Thank you, Casting Director!!! What a great opportunity and you took full advantage of it!!! I imagine the presence of Al Sharpton ruined the day for everyone at the Four Seasons!!!

I am still fuming over the fact that this sewer rat was acting on Hillary's behalf to bring down Don Imus! And the fact that he is sticking his ugly face into the Paris Hilton circus is even more infuriating!!!

Why isn't he supporting Barack Hussein Obama??? I'm sure that Barack is counting his lucky stars that Sharpton is NOT supporting him! With friends like Sharpton, Hillary the Hun is sure to lose!!!!

Sharpton only wants to stir the race card pot so he can make more money with his so-called speaking engagements.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Re: I confronted Al Sharpton

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    I had brunch with my family Sunday at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. My son-in-law's father died last week and the family was gathering for his funeral.

Half way thru brunch I notice Al Sharpton at the next table. He was in LA to confront our sheriff for preferential treatment shown Paris Hilton. He and several others from his party got up and were about to go to a patio through french doors that were behind me. He was standing directly behind me talking to the people he was with and I was thinking it wasn't appropriate for me to cause trouble or embarrass my family on such a somber occasion, but I just couldn't resist. I stood and touched him on the arm. He turned and smiled at me and I said in a low voice, "Mr. Shapton (to call him "Rev" is a sacrilege IMO) I'm wondering why you and other black leaders are not speaking out against illegal immigration when working class blacks are the ones most harmed by it?"

His smile faided and as his companions rushed him out the french doors he mumbled something about it being a civil rights issue.

He met with our sherrif today (Monday) and hurrumphed about Paris getting preferential treatment because she was white and rich......OH, PLEASE, while New Orleans is going from dixieland bands to mariachis.
    I'm glad you did this. I would have been tempted to do the same and well when are you going to be presented with such an opportunity again?
    Good for you and I'm glad you asked a real question about a real issue that this charlatan has ignored.
    I mean who cares about Paris Hilton, does she really make that big of a difference in the lives of African - Americans? Do illegals? So instead of Sharpton really standing for what he says he does he's doing publicity events for himself.

Castingdirector you totally rock!!!!!!!

Talk about a media chaser. Sharpton is a shameless camera whore.

the only people oppressing the black race is sharpton & jackson. if they truely wanted to protect blacks they would be leading the charge against the illegals.

Castind Director....good for you! Confronting "leaders" is what must be done.
    D.W.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12