Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I COULD USE SOMEONE'S HELP

I just recieived an email from Robert Novak that I think I should share with you guys, but don't know how to transfer it from my yahoo mail to this site. I don't have a clue why he contacted me. Can someone help me?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I COULD USE SOMEONE'S HELP

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I just recieived an email from Robert Novak that I think I should share with you guys, but don't know how to transfer it from my yahoo mail to this site. I don't have a clue why he contacted me. Can someone help me?
    Can you cut and paste? Highlight what you want to copy and hit Ctrl-C (Windows) and then put the cursor where you want it to go and hit Ctrl-V.

Can't you just copy and paste it?

You know, highlight it, then right-click to copy.

Create a new post, then right-click to paste it in (I'm assuming you're using a Windows PC).
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I heard Novak on Laura Ingraham show. Couldn't believe it was him. He was another cowardly appeaser.

I rec'd the email from Novak.......it is mostly just the usual bull. You can read his articles @ suntimes.com. When you get there, just enter NOVAK in search.

To: Our Readers

While attacking Murtha, Republicans prove they are not angels either

Pelosi stands firm in support of two free-trade treaties

Five months of inaction from the new Democratic Congress

Republican talk of Lewis retirement

Edwards remains important in Democratic nomination race, leads newest Iowa poll

Outlook

The second week of the Senate's immigration bill points up the bitter internal dispute within the Republican Party, which is not a mere conflict between President George W. Bush and such conservatives as Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.). It has divided South Carolina's two first-term GOP Senators, Lindsey Graham and Jim DeMint. It has separated Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), chairman of the Senate Republican Conference, from his normal conservative constituency. This is a serious intraparty problem.

The call by Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), a leading presidential candidate, to eliminate the tax cut for the top 1 percent of taxpayers does away with the no-tax-increase deception of Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad (D-N.D.). Obama is making a bet that often has been a losing one for Democrats: that ordinary Americans do not mind taxing the rich.

A dreadful performance by New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson on NBC's "Meet the Press" deflates speculation that he could rise from the "second tier" of Democratic presidential candidates. Former Sen. John Edwards (D-N.C.), only because of his strength in Iowa, remains in the "top tier" with Obama and Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.).

Former Sen. Fred Thompson (R-Tenn.) remains a strong Republican presidential prospect because of the weaknesses of the GOP's "big three." Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) remains anathema to social conservatives. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is having dreadful fund-raising problems. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (R), though rising in the primary state polls, is castigated as a flip-flopper (most recently on immigration).

Contrary to rumors, well-placed Democrats are positive that former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-S.D.) will not run for the Senate next year in place of incapacitated Sen. Tim Johnson (D-S.D.). National party operatives who have talked to Johnson on the telephone say he is improving rapidly, raising lots of money and definitely will run. Democrats fear Gov. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) would run against Daschle, but not Johnson.