Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I desperately need your help--Please help get the truth out.

I desperately need to enlist the help or organizations like ALIPAC and others that are concerned about the current illegal immigration climate. We are constantly bombarded with the fact that if Congress grants amnesty to the illegal immigrants who are in this country that the figure that is talked about is 20 million. However, the best kept secret that no one is revealing to the American citizens is that number is not realistic. Once they place these individuals on a track to U.S. citizenship they will then be entitled to bring into this country their close family. If conservatively we are talking about that there would only be 80% of these individuals that would have someone outside of the U.S. that would qualify and if the average number per individual is 2 then we see a jump in the number of new residents/citizens to approximately 50 million. What the fight in Congress is about is not what’s best for this nation but who will get to claim credit for these individuals because conservatively we’re talking, in all likelihood, of about 35-40 million new voters. Please, help get this message out to the media, radio talk shows, anywhere that it might make a difference. If we all join together we just might be able to get some sane immigration policies into place. By the way, the flood has already begun. News articles are already appearing stating the influx of new illegal border crossers has jumped by 80%.

Good point, poor_richard.

Personally, I think when the truth comes out, you'll discover that there are already 50,000,000 illegals in the United States counting their offspring.

The "race to the bottom" includes a population plan that increases the US population to almost 700,000,000 what "think tanks" believe is the "saturation point".

If people don't wake up to this problem and the "contribution" illegal immigration makes to it, then we are all doomed to "communes" and "gulags".

And that's just the hard cold truth of it.

If we don't stop this now, we will be as helpless as the citizens of New Orleans when their levees broke during Hurricane Katrina and will be afforded no better treatment than they are receiving.

Our government hates US.

And that's just another hard cold fact.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Personally, I think when the truth comes out, you'll discover that there are already 50,000,000 illegals in the United States counting their offspring.
    I fear as much also and am afraid to do the math. Who can claim to accurately count them? But even one million is too many!

I love my son and I like his buddies, but if 100 of his friends move permanently into our garage I will rebel! I like individual Hispanics, Mexicans, South Americans. But when 20 million invade our borders I will rebel! When the government acts in a stupid manner (oh wait, that's possibly an oxymoron) I will rebel!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Poor_Richard, we're trying. Instead of US joining you, why don't you join US. It doesn't matter just think united we stand. Welcome to ALIPAC !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    . I hear 11 million kicked around a lot, but some simple math leads to a much higher number. Follow me for a minute here.

The U.S. Census 2000 estimated 10 million
    Senator John McCain estimated 4 million in 2002
    Source: http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/ar ... feb10.html
    U.S. Border Patrol fiscal 2005 apprehended 1.2 million, U.S.B.P. 'catch rate' is estimated to be 20%, meaning 4.8 million last year.
    Assuming these 2 years to be 'average', 4+million times 6 years since Census equals 24 to 25 million added to the pre-existing 10 million equals 35 million here now.

It is interesting to note that in 1986, it was estimated that 1.2 million illegal aliens would qualify for THAT amnesty. The actual total was 3.5 million. Assuming a comparable miscalculation today, 35 million is a realistic number, and should be stressed in any debate.

Right you are PSG....

I have posted here previously about the man who walked across the border, married an American, became a citizen and then brought all of his family...7 siblings and his parents...their spouses and children, then their inlaws etc etc...After a mere 10 years he had his entire Mexican village here...more than 400 people came here thanks to that ONE MAN crossing the border illegally originally.

That's what we're in for with our 'loop' immigration laws if we let this go down.

The idea of legalizing 10 million, 20 million.....50 million PLUS is absolutely staggering.

MJ

Now add their Anchor Babies and you can begin to comprehend why wages and salaries are deflating; the national debt is rising; all local sales and property taxes are rising; poverty has increased in the US 4 years in a row; unemployed Americans are too numerous to count, so the government stopped counting them; underemployed Americans are too numerous to count, so they don't count them either; the cost of benefits, education, welfare, housing, utilities, medical care, insurance, fuel and basic necessities are soaring;consumer debt and savings ratios most out of whack since the Great Depression; Americans are being spied upon and arrested for Free Speech while Illegal Aliens Dance in the Streets exercising theirs.

There are 50,000,000 OR MORE illegal aliens and their minor offspring...one-sixth of our population or more....and the Government likes them better than 250,000,000 American Citizens.

Now, go figure.

Then, throw the bums who have done this to our nation out of our government and out of our country.

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY and the next and the next and the next UNTIL we get a President in the Oval Office that is committed to the 250,000,000 American Citizens to whom they are legall and fidicuciarily responsible....which means....someone who is loyal to the American People and the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY and the next and the next and the next UNTIL we get a President in the Oval Office that is committed to the 250,000,000 American Citizens to whom they are legall and fidicuciarily responsible....which means....someone who is loyal to the American People and the United States.
    I voted for Bush/Cheney twice, and will PROUDLY cast my vote the third time --- BOTH need to be impeached
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, every cencus site I go to is reporting 20 million+ that are Illegal.

My son has done research back a few months ago and said the mathmaticians and economists say that by the year 2020 Latino's will be the majority in the USA. (At the rate we are going) White's, Blacks etc. will be the minority's.

Poor Kid he is already thinking about applying for Canadian citizenship. Problem is from all I have heard they are already stricker than us and I am sure there will be huge migration of American's up there or trying to go up there if this continues. Making it probably impossible for him later down the road.