Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I used to be a Catholic they support Illegals I do not support them! The local church is over run with Illegal Aliens.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

I know some loyal Hispanic citizens too who put America first and honor our immigration laws. I just wish there were more of them.

I'd like to know what the Catholic Church says about all the illegals who are reproducing illegitimate children. Obviously pre-maritial sex is rampant among them. Funny how NOTHING is said about that .... many children growing up without fathers, or just with men who are not married to the mothers and whose committment is highly doubtful.

Gosh, as a Catholic here in the States, we were all but scolded at the time we tried to enroll our own kids in a Catholic school without a "valid" Catholic marriage certificate. We had been married in a Christian church, but that wasn't enough. So, we had to go through a validation procedure which took months.

Is the Catholic Church at all worried about the millions of illegal immigrants who haven't even bothered to marry at all? I've just got to WONDER. So, in addition to breaking the laws of the land, they're constantly engaging in pre-martital sex, and, utlizating many forms of birth control as well -- saw it with my own eyes at the health department .. . en masse.

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I know some FINE Hispanic citizens who ARE Americans FIRST--Mr. Joe Loya, father-in-law of unjustly imprisoned Border Patrol Agent Ignacio Ramos, David Hernandez, Los Angeles journalist and mayoral candidate, Raymond Herrera, national rally spokesman for Jim Gilchrist's Minutemen Project, Lupe Moreno and her sister Angie Morfin, founders and directors of LAIR (Latino Americans for Immigration Reform), and more. As a Catholic himself, Mr. Loya has been especially helpful. He says he prizes my patriotism, reassures me that I AM doing the RIGHT thing by opposing illegal immigration, deeply appreciates my prayers and protests for Nacho Ramos and Jose Compean, and encourages my efforts to get out the REAL truth about their tragic and unjust fate to our fellow Americans and legal residents.
    joazinha I admire your courage and agree w/everything you said above. Please don't forget Col. Al Rodriguez, founder of You Don't Speak for Me.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

joazinha you did the right thing by finding a new church and priest who opposes illegal immigration. The priest at my church also speaks out against illegal immigration and I know many Hispanic Catholics like me who oppose illegal immigration.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12