Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't mean to be rude, but....

A subsection of the folks participating on the ALIPAC site today are working their fingers to the bone in the new City / Town activism area and the Miller Boycott effort.

Here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

and here

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=39971

Now, I do not mean to be rude but I hope everyone knows that it is highly obvious to anyone observing this fish bowl that the majority of our board users are standing back while a few of us are wading through the mud with sand bags.

We need help here people. Your comments and complaints about illegal immigration are widely publicized here.

Where are your posts and results in the work areas? Where are you? Are you tuning out the work areas? Ignoring them? Or watching others struggle and toil without wading in to help them?

Is your plan to win by watching?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We hear you W. We cannot win by watching. I will be finishing the ALIPAC project I have tomorrow and then will come here to give a hand in this important project.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know you are working hard and multi tasking Legal.

W

I think many of us are working harder than we're getting credit for.

On a daily basis I send email or make phone calls to every person and organization that posters on this board ask us to. My sent box in my email is overflowing.

I also recommend this website/organization to just about everybody I meet, both in person and in other message board forums.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I understand that, but we have two active focus campaigns that took a lot of work to create and when we ask for confirmation posts, structured tasks, and displayed effort the numbers have contracted to about 10-15 of us total.

If I have miscounted the number showing active progress in these two structured campaigns that took massive labor to arrange please let me know.

Sometimes we need to measure our progress and the numbers have condensed quite a bit when we measure right now.

W

I have sent emails/calls to about 80% of the focus campaign towns. I will continue to and list response emails if they send them. I aslo have been writing congress and signing petitions.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    I have sent emails/calls to about 80% of the focus campaign towns. I will continue to and list response emails if they send them. I aslo have been writing congress and signing petitions.

Keep up the great work everyone.
    Thank you CC. Please post copies of your emails to the council members so others can see them as examples. It also helps to show that you are making the calls and sending the emails so others can see you are truly active and engaged.

We need more people to put their hands in these project and take ownership in them with some intensity.

W

W. I am sorry it took rudeness on your part to get my attention to be doing what I am suppose to be doing. I just sent emails to the Mayor and council members of Farmers Branch Tx, sorry though I didnt know I was suppose to post copies of them, I will do that next time, I can assure you though I sent the emails, tomorrow I will make the calls, I promise!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I send 3 to 4, sometimes more, letters, each day..have already hit on Miller Beer, two of my Reps, Ken Mehlman and Bush....today.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Cool deal, just post those progress reports.

We need to work to find ways to make these efforts succeed and show others what we are doing. Leading by example so to speak.

Sorry if I got a little short tonight. Very very tired and still working. There is so much to do and it is more than we can chew.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast