Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    I think many of us are working harder than we're getting credit for.

On a daily basis I send email or make phone calls to every person and organization that posters on this board ask us to. My sent box in my email is overflowing.

I also recommend this website/organization to just about everybody I meet, both in person and in other message board forums.
    Ditto! I don't feel it necessary to justify my existance in the battle against illegal immigration. Next to my family, this issue has the highest priorty in my life (my time on ALIPAC should prove that). Please understand, there are those of us that don't feel the need to reveal every move we make. Not that it's anyones business, but I've sent a ton of letters, emails, faxes, and made phone calls to Rep. Price (I"m sure this man hates me by now), Sen. Dole, and Sen. Burr. Additionally, I've sent letters to Sen. Frist, Sen. Specter, Sen. Durbin, Sen. McCain, Sen. Hagel, Sen. H. Reid, Rep. Pence, Attorney General Gonzales, President Bush, Secretary Chertoff, ACLU, LaRaza, LULAC, Mayor Barletta, Mayor Bloomberg, and other mayors and city council members listed on ALIPAC's action board. I've also signed a number of petitions, including the one to SABMiller. Just because you don't see the work a lot of us do, doesn't mean it isn't getting done. What I do, I do for my country and children.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ALIPAC wrote:
    Sorry if I got a little short tonight. Very very tired and still working. There is so much to do and it is more than we can chew.
    No need to apologize. You work very hard, and we all appreciate your tireless dedication to this cause. And yes, every once in awhile we need a little kick in the butt when we start to get a little weary.

Thanks, William....for all you do!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think many of us are working harder than we're getting credit for.

On a daily basis I send email or make phone calls to every person and organization that posters on this board ask us to. My sent box in my email is overflowing.

I also recommend this website/organization to just about everybody I meet, both in person and in other message board forums.
    Same here. I just don't post everything I am doing here.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

same here

Same here too. A portion of my evening is spent doing emails, reading this board and others spreading the message. We are working for the cause!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I don't mean to be rude, but....

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    A subsection of the folks participating on the ALIPAC site today are working their fingers to the bone in the new City / Town activism area and the Miller Boycott effort.

Here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

and here

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=39971

Now, I do not mean to be rude but I hope everyone knows that it is highly obvious to anyone observing this fish bowl that the majority of our board users are standing back while a few of us are wading through the mud with sand bags.

We need help here people. Your comments and complaints about illegal immigration are widely publicized here.

Where are your posts and results in the work areas? Where are you? Are you tuning out the work areas? Ignoring them? Or watching others struggle and toil without wading in to help them?

Is your plan to win by watching?

W
    I will do what I can. I am primarily on the SOS board and only knew about this project because you posted it there. In the future, if you or someone could send me a PM over there I will gladly do my part if I can.

Thanks for alll that you do. If things work out for next spring, I will be visiting in Columbia, S.C. I would like to meet some ALIPAC members.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Just sent out letters to all email addresses for all towns on the town focus campaign. Will post responses as I get them.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12