Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congrats and thanks for posting that number! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you know for sure they are IA's a call to the IRS would be in order as the contractor is not paying or requiring income tax to be paid unless they are using false SS# which is a crime.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Good job, Firemaneric! America thanks you!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I called the ICE number several times when I was in TX but it never seemed to bring about resolution. That's why I physically went in to their office. I also followed up with HUD because LIHTC programs are supposed to have "legal & qualified" residents living on the properties. Subsequently, the property changed hands 3 times and was on the real estate market when I left because the developer also had his hands on the project through the back door loopholes.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

IRS... Brilliant!!!

INS and the IRS:
    "We are now also clueing in the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to all suspected illegals that work, plus their employers if we know of them. The IRS takes very unkindly to the employers especially that seek to evade taxes by paying cash for daywork type labor, which is common at construction sites, lawn services and some factories. Their fraud/criminal investigations number is 1-800-829-0433 nationwide. USE IT. They can be more effective than the INS in many cases and will do the investigative work, then if they uncover illegals will contact the INS who will come in at the end, make the arrests and take the credit. The employers however usually can't run and they take the big hit."

http://www.americanpatrol.com/ENFORCEME ... 42599.html

Quote Originally Posted by Firemaneric
    IRS... Brilliant!!!

INS and the IRS:
    "We are now also clueing in the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to all suspected illegals that work, plus their employers if we know of them. The IRS takes very unkindly to the employers especially that seek to evade taxes by paying cash for daywork type labor, which is common at construction sites, lawn services and some factories. Their fraud/criminal investigations number is 1-800-829-0433 nationwide. USE IT. They can be more effective than the INS in many cases and will do the investigative work, then if they uncover illegals will contact the INS who will come in at the end, make the arrests and take the credit. The employers however usually can't run and they take the big hit."

http://www.americanpatrol.com/ENFORCEME ... 42599.html
    If a business is busted by the IRS and fined........The caller is sometimes able to collect a "whistle blowers reward"-----a percentage of the amount of the fine!!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: I finally called ICE and it feels great

Quote Originally Posted by Firemaneric
    I finally called ICE and it feels great

I just want to post that today was my first call to ICE to report a subdivision in my community that contracts only to illegal immigrants.

I called and spoke with a very nice person at ICE who asked me a couple of questions about the subdivision. Every questions was straight forward asking me what I know about the situation. At the end of conversation he very politely stated that he would send this information to the local ICE office.

Initially I thought making this call would be like going to the DMV but to my surprise it was not. I now have the ICE phone number saved in my cell phone address book to ensure I have it whenever the opportunity arises.

I finally feel like instead of sitting on my rear and complaining about this, I have actually done something.

Go out, take action and feel great about it.

ICE: 1-866-347-2423
    Great post Firemaneric!

I too have been utterly disgusted w/seeing so many IA’s EVERYWHERE, ..and no one seemed [then] to be doing anything about it!

So when I first called their number a couple years ago, to my amazement, I found out they [ICE staff] too feel the same way, [they have to keep it professional of course], I wondered why I got right through, they informed me they have MANY calling centers across the country, and are on staff 24/7/365!

Prior to my first call, I thought I'd probably be on hold forever and/or their office hours would be a “M-F, 9-5 ESTâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity?

If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to:

Internal Revenue Service
    Fresno, CA 93888

If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available:

Name and address of the person you are reporting
    The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
    A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
    The years involved
    The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
    Your name, address and daytime telephone number
    Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential. You may also be entitled to a reward.

Frequently Asked Questions - 1.13 IRS Procedures: Reporting Fraud

How to Report Abusive Tax Promotions and/or Promoters:
    Complete the referral form which documents the information necessary to report an abusive tax avoidance scheme. The form can be mailed or faxed to the IRS address and fax number on the form.

How to Report Abusive CPAs, Attorneys or Enrolled Agents:
    Report suspicious actions by tax professionals to the email address of the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility.

http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforceme ... 78,00.html

The form. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

I sure hope that IRS reporting works. For all of the time I have worked in construction (starting in the 1970"s) I have been shocked at how much under-the-table work goes on. When I started working in a union I began to see coordinated efforts to get money out of government funds such as: 1. Requested layoffs so a guy could 2. Draw unemployment and 3. Do a "side-job" for cash and then 4. Get rehired. -- Nearly everyone has been complicit in this, at least in the carpentry trade. I don't think plumbers, electricians or other licensed crafts do this as much since they are consistently in stronger demand.

This is extremely illegal. Yet when I have complained to the federal and state revenue agencies they always say " We know it happens but have no way of tracking it." I've made suggestions, several times, as to how they could track it, but to no avail.

Other types of cheating: 1.Claiming an excessive number of dependents so you can have the money in the bank earning interest. They say they will make it up at tax time--I seriously wonder, maybe they have slipped in an extra dependent or two? 2. Claiming an excessive number of deductions.

I have just given up on trying to get a revenue agency to do anything. But one would think where most employees are getting paid under the table they would do something. Actually one of my first jobs was under the table payment--that was about thirty years ago for only three months. About ten years ago the IRS was holding Citizens Advisory Panel hearings and I went to two of them. They were extending amnesties to tax cheaters on the premise that they would never get the whole amount but would take a settlement. Maybe they ended up with the original amount, just without the penalties and charges. I see such services offered on TV or the radio all the time "Reduce Your Tax Debt with the IRS!"

It is sad that our nation's leaders have artificially stimulated the economy by keeping interest rates low. This has created numerous jobs in construction as builders rush to get in. But so many of the jobs are for illegals. And what goes up must come down.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would hope the IRS is intrested in that stuff.
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast