Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think it is awesome and I appreciate you guys taking those type of steps to defeat illegals. Just think, if thousands of us do this - they will self deport.

I have an American housecleaner once a month and my husband mows the yard, but if there is ever a time I can refuse someone that hires them, I certainly will.

Let's all do this and maybe we can make some kind of difference!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Sadly, most of my neighbors are too thick headed to do otherwise. Every week they've either got their lawnmowing crews out, or some special hire service of illegals doing some home improvement project for them. They are so unbelievablly LAZY they just cannot figure out how to do it themselves.

It's slavery, really. And it's exploitation. Funny how the illegals and their sympathizers never see it this way.

I was proud that my own husband painted our front porch himself, totally -- it was a HUGE job and most of the neighbors would have hired their little slaves to do it -- but we did it on our own.

Honest, really -- if Americans wanted to, they could start a campaign to HIRE AMERICAN.

I envision bumper stickers, etc., or special signs on places of business that say "We hire 100% American citizens." Billboards, ads, you name it.

People would then make choices as to which business to patronize and vote with their wallets.

The thing is -- you have to follow the money on this one. The ENTIRE reason these people come here is the for the work -- and because American compaines and corporations HIRE them and make a larger profit off of them.

Put them out of business and you put illegals OUT of the country.

It's up to us as Americans to change our outlook on this. We need to work in these jobs, employ our fellow Americans, REFUSE to hire illegals and find a way to make it profitable in spite of the fact.

I no longer do business and certain stores because its obvious they have hired illegals to work. WE, the taxpaying, working citizens of this country NEED to vote w/ our wallets -- it's where it will hurt them the most!!

Thank you Pattyk

Thank you pattk for helping our cause. We need to hit these people where it hurts - the wallet.

I have made a vow that whenever I need to call a company to get someone out to my house for whatever, I will ask them if they are sending English speaking, American workers. If not, then I call the next person on the list.

My boyfriend is 57 and has been a carpenter for 37 years, and was unemployed for 2 years in 2008 and 2009. He finally found a job, out of town. One day we were sitting in my condo, and the people upstairs were doing work and caused a leak that damaged my ceiling. So they sent their people down to fix it. So there my unemployed carpenter boyfriend and I were, sitting on the couch, and 3 non-english speaking hispanics were in fixing my bathroom. I looked at my boyfriend and said 'this is ****ed up. You could be doing their job'.

So that was the last time I let hispanic speaking workers into my house.

Patty K wrote:
    [i]“I really really got mad when my neighbor said they work harder. I am so sick of hearing those lies. I took it as an insult to all American men most of whom work two jobs to support there families. Thanks for the support guys.â€
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Patty, thank you for supporting America.

Find yourslf a dependable American teen to mow. That's who does my "landscaping", ok, well, he is my 16 year old son, with my help, and you know what, we live within a complex where we are surrounded by illegal aliens. Our yard is the nicest.

Yes, they might work hard, but they only get hired because they will do it cheaper. My mother works for a local big dry cleaners, the owners (boss and his brother) hire tons of illegal aliens. He has them working his property on the weekends, and in the cleaners during the week. Recently though, he got what he was paying for...he found his hardworking, cheaply paid illegal aliens were costing him lots of insurance money by taking in orders and keeping items that were on other employees "want" list! Needless to say, his next move was to start letting people go and hiring Americans.

See, it never pays to have cheap labor!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patty

Good for you.

I wrote an article which addresses the fallacy that Americans will not do the jobs that illegal aliens will:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-184722.html

I think all employers (including agriculture) should be fined $10,000 for each instance of hiring an illegal worker. This would stop the problem at the source.

Keep up the good work.

Banned
    What really annoys me is that my neighbor is not going to starve because of me. He has plenty of other customers. I dont know how people can sell out there country like that. I found another lawn guy the next day for the same price and I was expecting to pay more. I really appreciate the support on this site cause I was sorta in the mood like whats the point ? The illegals are taking over. Then I go on this site and I feel like I did a good thing. You guys are best. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Watch your car keep it in for the next few weeks, ILLEGALS ARE EXPERT at petty revenge.

SOB neighbor.
    Thanks I will do that.

way to go , patty. thank you for supporting america.
    unfortunately , many americans don't care if an illegal do their mowing, carpentry etc. for cheap labor. they will only do something if illegals move into their neighborhoods.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast