Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]So they are making out better than the citizens who really care about this country. They have more money to “playâ€

Ok but the lawnmower is probably a Japanese Honda instead of a American built product? wink wink

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alipacguy123
    Ok but the lawnmower is probably a Japanese Honda instead of a American built product? wink wink
    What do you mean? If your trying to be funny I dont get it. wink wink

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    We rent a house from some liberal weenie heads. They included housekeeping with the rent, and of course, it's provided by this group of illegals. We KNOW they pay them next to nothing to do it.

This has been going on for 2 years and I never liked it. They'd come in, all talking spanish, running through my house, upstairs and downstairs. I mean -- most people would like the cleaning, of course, but I just felt uncomfortable not really knowing who they were.

I called up our rental service lately and told them I don't want the cleaning service anymore. I hinted that they were illegal, and of course, they said, "well, everyone knows Americans won't do the job."

I can do it myself. I don't care -- our house is large, but I don't need people that I have NO idea what their idenitity is, in my house when I'm not at home.

It's a small move, but if EVERYONE did this, their protected jobs would dry up and they'd all just leave.

COME ON, Americans -- put your country first -- not your profits!!!

We rented a place a few years ago with the same cleaning situation as you had. When we stopped that 'service' we immediately changed our locks. I hope you did this too.
    Peace~

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jjmm, I have seen the same. These women cannot speak a lick of English, their little kids have to translate for them, and they have all manner of bags of goods.

I get terribly irritated as most people I know are struggling to pay their bills, let alone go on shopping sprees. They accomplish this by sharing a home with sometimes two other families, the women claim that their men are not with them, so their American born children get WIC, foodstamps and medical care, along with going to the local social agencies to buffer their pantries.

The men can earn a low income, but because they have gotten good at defrauding the system, they can almost double their households income, as well as save money by sharing the rent and bills, really they could almost triple, or more, their true income this way.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123