Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All illegals are NOT hispanics. It appears that the marchers mentioned in the post are all Hispanics and perhaps that should have been clarified.

Of course, if helen weren't a vicious person, she could have just pointed that out instead of calling names. Just because someone points out that protesters are hispanic doesn't make them a racist.

Are you going to clean the hotels and restaurants? Are you going to work in the fields? Are you going to work in the sweat shops for little pay and dangerous conditions?
    Helen makes it sound like these jobs are meant for slaves, not workers. So isn't she guilty of some sort of racist oppression based on her words? So shame on Helen for classifying the illegal aliens who do these jobs as something less than herself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Citizens, one of the tactics I have used to fight the enemy in their own territory, where you will be banned for mentioning even the slightest truthful negative about the invaders, is to borrow from the tactics used by intelligent agencies across the world: disinformation.

Assume the role of an empty-headed idiotic illegal invader supporter.

Start off "mild" so as to be accepted. Proclaim your desire for more invaders. Support the invaders already here.

Then, over time, become more radical. Dependent upon the tone of the message board declare your desire for creating Aztlan. Or, that Mexico re-take American territory. Anything that would make a NON-illegal supporter who happens to drop in and read the posts become angered.

Depending upon the amount of "risk" you are willing to assume you could even support the use of violence to wrench the southwest USA away to make it a Hispanic-based nation.

Be creative. Realize that your "negatives," your anti-USA ranting will actually support the "good fight" when patriotic citizens read your rants.

If the "tone" of the message board is "softer" you have to take care to not become too radical and be banned for that. It takes more creativity to write disinformation that is not blatantly anti-USA. Write that which is not illegal or too offensive but which angers you while you write it. The odds are good that other readers who possess even a wee bit of patriotism will be offended and develop negative thoughts and/or attitudes about the invasion.

On radical boards it is easier to write that which is offensive to normal folks, that is, to those that do NOT support the invasion.

Just one tactic....disinformation, that can be used to great effect.

You can also create a Web site that supports the invasion, that is anti-USA. Even though at face value such a site would seemingly be supportive of the invasion, such a site will also be a good way to rouse those Americans that stumble across it, possibly causing them to take action, perhaps contacting a congress critter, etc.

Have links to politicans. Your phony site will urge visitors to send an e-mail supportive of illegal aliens. But, in reality, dontcha' think there would be many more e-mails condemning the invasion?

Be creative. Use the tactics the pros have used to great effect.

All is fair in love and war and, assuredly, war it is. Here and now.

I do agree that not ALL illegal aliens are Hispanic, but I would say that well over 99% here in the Central Valley of California are. Is it any wonder that many of these people can't or won't speak english.

my response to Helen

Melvin, once you have the facts they can't argue.

Ya know helen...it never ceases to amaze me how the pro illegal advocates can't back up anything they say with facts and you are no exception. It is the same old rhetoric. It's getting really old. Can't you come up with something a little more original? Illegal is illegal where ever someone comes from. We have illegal aliens from all over, however, the FACT IS the the largest group of illegals in this country ARE from Mexico. Here are few links to educate you

http://www.bearstearns.com/bscportal/pd ... ground.pdf
    http://www.rense.com/general64/ill.htm
    http://www.cis.org/topics/wagesandpoverty.html
    http://www.cis.org/topics/terrorism.html
    http://www.cis.org/topics/costs.html
    http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/44.pdf

So Helen, before you start calling people racists or xenophobes why don't you do your research for the FACTS to back up your ranting.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I do agree that not ALL illegal aliens are Hispanic, but I would say that well over 99% here in the Central Valley of California are. Is it any wonder that many of these people can't or won't speak english.
    Melvin, nearly all of the illegal aliens where I am are Hispanic, too. Some days it seems like there are more illegals than there are legal citizens from anywhere, if you want to know the truth. But the truth hurts some people so that word nearly is all important. <evil grin>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just looked over there. it looks like you all did agood job of refuting Helen, so I didn't leave any comments.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    GUYS, TELL ME HOW TO GET TO THE EXACT MESSAGE BOARD YOU ARE ALL LOOKING AT. I WENT THERE LASTNIGHT AND DID NOT SEE ANY SUBJECTS PERTAINING TO ILLEGALS. I WOUD LIKE TO SEE IT AND HAVE SOME INPUT !
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Melvin,

You left yourself open to Helen's attack by the way you worded your post about Hispanics.

You should train yourself to fight on the boards without offending Hispanics or giving the Open Borders Lobby ammunition to derail the debate.

We know for a fact that approximately half of the legal Hispanics in America oppose illegal immigration. It is very important that we stand with them in this struggle.

For our friends in the Hispanic community that have been vocal about illegal immigration, they have faced a lot of hardship.

ALIPAC has many Hispanic and black supporters and we feel that is an important part of our strength as an organization.

Most of us are very appreciative of the diversity of supporters we have.

If your motivations are not racist then we can help to train you to take these people on with a higher level of skill.

This is a battle that needs to be waged on thousands of websites and it should be handled thoughtfully and with practice and skill.

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Melvin, I can understand the point of frustration you are in right now, I have been there.

We live in a complex where we are the only one of two units, out of 35, that are American (white in this case). We beleive that many if not all are illegal Mexicans.

They have verbally and physically abused our kids, daily, and when we fought back they would make up lies about us to the landlord, probably attempting to get us kicked out. They once told us that "we have a nice little community here, we do not want trouble", to which I replied "then don't come to my door lying about my kids and you won't have trouble".
    So far lately it has been quiet, but as the warmer weather nears, there is always trouble, as they are out more.

So, I do understand the anger and frustration, and I have learned not to refer anything about Hispanics as just being like these people, because in truth I have met many kind and wonderful Mexicans who are citizens and contribute much to our community up here. These people as well shun this lifestyle many illegals come here and lead, and these are the people we want on our side, it gives us great credibility when the media and public realize we are not just a bunch of white racists in this group.
    Use the anger and frustration, channel it (sounds a little like Star Wars of something I know).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GUYS, TELL ME HOW TO GET TO THE EXACT MESSAGE BOARD YOU ARE ALL LOOKING AT. I WENT THERE LASTNIGHT AND DID NOT SEE ANY SUBJECTS PERTAINING TO ILLEGALS. I WOUD LIKE TO SEE IT AND HAVE SOME INPUT
    Heres a direct link, see if this helps

http://forums.go.com/abclocal/KFSN/forum?forumID=27
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast