Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"You should train yourself to fight on the boards without offending Hispanics or giving the Open Borders Lobby ammunition to derail the debate."

Yes, I do have to admit that I have a lot to learn from those that have done it for quite some time. It is hard when all the facts are staring you right in the face, and the other side just doesn't get it. Could it be that they are the decendents of illegal aliens themselves. La raza and the other Mexican groups are always trying to pull the old "we were here first" routine. If you can imagine our Southwest still being a part of Mexico, it would be no different than Tiajuana, Juarez, and all the other Mexican towns. The Hispanics mainly from Mexico should be appreciative of what they have living here in the US, but many don't. It comes from culture.

Melvin, I didn't think your posting on ABC30 was out of line. Course I'm a good one for fighting with a firehose, especially the arrogant Hispanics who justify stealing from American people like it is their DUE. They make me GRRR.......

I'm with YOU. But Will does have more experience with debating the issue in a way that doesn't give them an opening for their well-practiced garbage.

maybe I can give you a little strategy tip of my own, though, when arguing with a Mex. Don't let them see they made you angry or upset. Always get the last laugh! The one who gets angry/upset is the loser in a Mex. debate. They love to think they upset you because it makes them feel powerful (assinine, but true).

That's why the "racist" thing is so popular - they know it will upset the opponent and put him/her on the defensive. you must stay on the offensive and call THEM on THEIR racism. They are TRUE racists (the Mex Nationals) and it isn't hard to find examples of it.

Hope this was helpful to you.

Sylvia Alvarado
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

great response Slyvia

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Very true Sylvia, I have had to use that tactic here numerous times. My mother always told me to handle these situations like Marie Antoinette, "KILL YOUR ENEMIES WITH KINDNESS".

Meaning, always smile at them and be polite, they'll not see the ultimate revenge coming (which is to eliminate illegal immigration, build a wall and deport those illegally here right now)!

AND, BEST OF ALL, IT GRATES ON PEOPLES NERVES WHEN YOU ARE NICE TO THEM WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO YANK YOUR CHAIN, THAT'S WHAT I LOVE BEST AND AM BEST AT. FUN...FUN..FUN!!

Besides speaking intelligently confuses them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Sylvia. I also learned never tell them that you have friends who are Hispanic. It drives them crazy and then they go ranting and raving how this couldn't be true. Can you imagine how drastically Hispanic communities can change for the better when illegal aliens are no longer in them. I just can't understand why Hispanics who support illegal aliens want to destroy their cities. But then again many are children or friends of illegals themselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123