Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Got a Letter from Dunkin' Donuts

Do you all remember I posted a thread here a few weeks ago about Dunkin' Donuts taking a couple of its franchisees to court? They want to revoke the franchisees' licenses because they knowingly hired illegal aliens.

Well, anyway, I sent them an email commending them for their position on not hiring illegal aliens, and for trying to evoke the licenses of their franchisees who knowingly hire illegals.

Well, today I got a nice letter from them, plus gift cards for free coffee and donuts!

This just goes to show that these companies DO read our emails. So let's keep letting companies know how we feel about them hiring illegals!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Dunkin' Donuts proves its awesomeness yet again.

I don't know when people in New York City started eating that deep-fried, sugary-sweet Krispy Kreme crap.

Time to make the donuts!

I miss that guy.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

They make good doughnuts, and its nice to know they make good sense! I'll be spending my money there, and I'll let them know why!

Free coffee and donuts? Time to send a nice email to Omaha Steaks LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz

I wonder if this tactic would work with Peter Luger steakhouse?

:P
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz

I wonder if this tactic would work with Peter Luger steakhouse?

:P
    Well, if I had my druthers, I'd rather go to Starbuck's. But the jury's still out with regard to Starbuck's and illegals. I know they don't hire them; however, I've heard that they donate to La Raza. So far I haven't seen that substantiated though.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Unfortunately, we haven't had a Dunkin' Doughnuts around here in years. I'm not sure why, either. I've decided to join their coffee program so I can at least support them via mail order.

Re: I Got a Letter from Dunkin' Donuts

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Do you all remember I posted a thread here a few weeks ago about Dunkin' Donuts taking a couple of its franchisees to court? They want to revoke the franchisees' licenses because they knowingly hired illegal aliens.
    AG, when you think about it that took a lot of courage for Dunkin' Donuts to do that. When you consider the risk of boycotts by certain groups we all know, the negative "ink" from the liberal news media, etc.

Doing the right thing should not be a risk in this country but more often than not it is.

This company deserves our patronage and our support. GOOD ON YOU for letting them know they are not alone!

I got one too. And sent them a "Thank You." I ALSO got a letter from LOWE'S telling me to stick it in my hat!

I really need to stop there and get a coffee. I wish they had fat free donuts!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast