Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got this from McLame today....

Chances of him getting one red cent from me---ZERO!

Dear Friend, (Man-I am NOT your "Friend"!)

I am writing to you today because as one of our Party’s closest supporters, (NOT!) we need your immediate help. (Yes, you need immediate help-how about a lobotomy for starters??)

With less than three months before the 2008 elections, nothing is more important than for us to raise the funds we’ll need to carry out our winning strategy in districts and states all across the country.

The RNC has set a goal of raising $25 million in the next 30 days. It is absolutely critical that we raise these funds to counter the huge money generating operation of Barack Obama and the Democrats’ liberal special interest allies.

That is why I am calling on you to make an IMMEDIATE online contribution of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 today to help make certain we meet this all-important goal. ($2k?, $1k? I can hardly afford GAS right now! You've got to be kidding me!)

From the moment we leave our convention in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, we will have less than nine weeks to promote our Republican agenda. (of Amnesty??) We must make sure the voters understand the stark difference between Barack Obama and the Democrats’ radical and extreme agenda and our solid Republican plans to put America on a more secure and prosperous path. (You both are different wings on the same bird!)

During those weeks, the RNC must work night and day in every state to identify and mobilize Republican and Republican-leaning voters, fund crucial voter registration and absentee ballot programs, and defend our Republican candidates against the blistering attacks the Democrats and their liberal special interest allies will throw at them.

With a chance to gain total control of the federal government, the Democrats will raise and spend feverishly and pull out all stops to win the White House, add to their numbers in the U.S. House, elect a filibuster-proof majority in the U.S. Senate and win more elected offices all across the country.

And they will have access to hundreds of millions of dollars to do just that. They will saturate radio and TV nationwide with their propaganda, carry out massive voter registration efforts, and put other key election strategies into action -- especially in the battleground states.

Our Party must have the resources needed to get our message directly to the voters and make clear that our Republican candidates will move this country forward to a new era of reform and prosperity, and restore the American Dream. (Oh really? For whom? America or South America?)

Right now, I am calling on you to make a special commitment to help meet our fundraising goal of $25 million in the next 30 days with a secure online contribution of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25.

(Wait a minute-isn't this the guy who jokes that it takes an income of 5 million a year to be considered "rich"? Isn't this the same guy who is unsure of just how many homes/property he owns???? And your asking me for money?? The nerve!)

In the past, we Republicans have won the White House and other key elections up and down the ballot because we had the advantage of superior strategic operations. This year, the Democrats will spend whatever it takes to destroy that advantage. We cannot let that happen. We cannot let them win.

I’ve pledged to do all in my power to make sure the RNC’s operation is funded to the maximum extent possible. Today, I need you to do the same.

Sincerely,

John McCain

P.S. All of our Republican candidates will greatly benefit from the critical strategic support the RNC provides. Your secure online donation of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 will help us meet our goal of raising $25 million and ensure that we are ready to do battle with the well-funded Democrats in the final weeks of the election. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributions or gifts to the Republican National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors and foreign nationals
    without permanent residency status are prohibited.

Republican National Committee | 310 First Street, SE | Washington, D.C. 20003
    p: 202.863.8500 | f: 202.863.8820 | e: info@gop.com

Paid for by the Republican National Committee and authorized by John McCain 2008
    310 First Street, S.E. Washington, D.C. 20003

Copyright 2008 Republican National Committee
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I got this from McLame today....

"SicNTiredInSoCal"]Chances of him getting one red cent from me---ZERO!
    That is why I am calling on you to make an IMMEDIATE online contribution of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 today to help make certain we meet this all-important goal. ($2k?, $1k? I can hardly afford GAS right now! You've got to be kidding me!)
    How about telling him you are NOT rich enough to donate as you only make 4 million a year! LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Do what I do, send the postage paid envelope back with a nasty note inside.
    I usually tell them that when they have a true Republican running, then I'll donate, not until.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Love the running commentary. If he sends you a postage paid envelope ,send him back a rock or a brick !

Quote Originally Posted by lateone
    Love the running commentary. If he sends you a postage paid envelope ,send him back a rock or a brick !
    Lol! Unfortunately it was in eMail form so this was about the most fun I could have with it. Given the fact that this old fool doesn't even KNOW how many houses he and his wealthy wife own-I just thought the timing of this was rather ironic! It also goes to show just how totally out of touch he is with us "regular folks"!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)